Inside Sales Manager
Our inside sales team helps drives our division by finding new customers, following up on preestablished leads, retaining current customers, and developing innovative solutions. As an inside sales representative, you will play a crucial role in establishing relationships and marketing our company’s brand in a way that is positive, honest, and professional. You would be a great fit for our team if you like to combine superior listening and communication skills with an outgoing personality to build instant rapport and further our business initiatives. If you enjoy talking to people and helping them see the value in our programs, this is the job for you!
The HVAC Accounts Inside Sales Manager:
- Exhibits a strong ability to close sales and meet targets
- Is motivated and well-spoken
- Is responsible for developing new leads, and following up on preestablished leads
- Communicates well with customers, understands their needs, and ensures a smooth sales process
- Builds instant rapport and achieves customer satisfaction
- Is very competitive and a good listener
- Understands our programs to confidently sell
- Showcases the company’s strengths and highlights our brand by talking exclusively about the characteristics that make us unique
- Participates in weekly meetings to discuss benchmarks, personal and team goals
- Uses customer feedback to generate ideas about features or campaigns
- Researches and discovers methods to increase customer engagement
- Promotes and encourages a positive working environment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What We are Looking For
Essential Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Inside sales experience (5+ years preferred)
- Some college coursework
- Exceptional phone communication skills
- Computer proficiency, particularly with CRM software, MS Office Suite
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a variety of personalities
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Superb organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and handle several issues simultaneously.
Beneficial Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Technical knowledge of HVAC Equipment
- Ability to utilize online tools in researching for detailed product specifications
- Ability to work well with others and explain technical information to peers and customers in an easily understood manner.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to solve problems.
The base salary range is $90,000 to $95,000 and is eligible for a bonus and benefits which can be viewed here: AIG Benefits Overview.
About Employment at AIG Warranty
AIG Warranty offers a first-class benefits package to their employees, and all benefits begin on day one of employment.
A partial list of benefits include:
- Automatic employer contribution into 401k account, with an additional employer match opportunity
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance plans
- Opportunity to earn a performance-based annual bonus
- A robust amount of Paid Time off- with additional opportunities to take Paid Volunteer Time Off
- AIG Warranty has a casual dress code, and a fun, friendly work environment.
If this position sounds like it could be the right fit for the next step in your career, please apply today.