Inside Sales Manager
DoorDashPhoenix, AZ15 days ago
As a leader of our Inside Post Sale team, you will oversee a group that works with our most valuable businesses daily. You will have oversight over the performance and development of a core segment of DoorDash’s business. You are comfortable providing guidance for a team pursuing both sales and account management goals.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Manage - Oversee a group of sales and account managers delivering revenue and product adoption growth.
- Coach - Provide daily mentorship and guidance and support to your team - ensuring personal and team goals are met.
- Experiment - Develop and implement new sales projects, strategies and processes to help increase the team’s effectiveness.
- Collaborate - Work with cross-functional partners to ensure our products and processes help our merchants to be successful.
- Analyze - View insights to make informed recommendations to our strategy and operations team.
- Build - Interview, hire and train qualified candidates in the Phoenix area to help grow this growing team.
We’re excited about you because…
- You're eager to grow - you can absorb new concepts across multiple disciplines quickly and effectively.
- You are able to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment
- You are down to earth and easy-going - You don’t take yourself too seriously and know how to “be real”.
- 2+ years of account management, customer success or post inside sales experience
- 2+ years of Management experience leading a team of account managers, customer success team or post sales team
- High-growth or early-stage start-up experience is a plus
- Excellent performance management skills.
- Experience leading cross-functional projects.
Nice to haves...
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience with Excel and PowerPoint (Google Apps and Keynote are great as well!)
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.