Inside Sales Account Manager
The Inside Sales Account Manager (ISAM) is the foundation for growth for ElleVet and one of the most critical functions in the organization. The core function of the ISAM role is to introduce veterinary clinics and pet stores to the ElleVet suite of products and guide them in carrying safe and effective products for improving the lives and well-being of their patients / customers.
This role calls into states across the U.S. and works with veterinarians / pet store owners to set up time to meet with ElleVet field reps. The ISAM partners with ElleVet field reps to plan around visiting new accounts and strategize about growing existing accounts. The ISAM should be passionate about animal health and improving the lives of pets with our line of CBD + CBDA products.
This position is fulltime in our South Portland, ME office
BENEFITS & PERKS
Our comprehensive benefits package includes:
- Base plus quarterly commission targets
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Health savings account (HSA)
- 401(k) with company match
- 20 days of paid time off (PTO) per year & 9 paid company holidays
- Basic and voluntary life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Employee discount on our products
- Flexible schedules and room for internal growth
- Dog friendly office (woof!)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (other duties may be assigned).
- Make calls into new customers and book meetings for the Outside Sale Representatives to attend.
- Call into existing customers to check in on their progress with our products and secure new orders, when possible.
- Strive to increase monthly revenue in a specific geographic territory through developing consultative relationships with new and existing accounts and maintaining a thorough understanding of ordering patterns for both audiences.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of the product lines, science, and R&D that goes into making ElleVet the industry leader (including staying up-to-date on all advancements in clinical trials, R&D projects, and new products).
- Maintain customer relationship management (CRM) system with accurate profiles, notes, and opportunity information.
- Work closely with Customer Service, Marketing, and other departments to ensure customer success and resolution of any customer/partner concerns.
COMPETENCIES, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Demonstrated relationship building, particularly with customers.
- Communicate clearly and concisely in written and verbal formats.
- Strong customer service orientation; going above and beyond.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical functions/calculations.
- Proven attentiveness to detail coupled with problem analysis and resolution skills.
- Time management and organization skills, including the ability to plan and manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Proven proficiency computer applications and Microsoft Office software, including Word and Excel and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software.
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred and/or equivalent experience in sales.
- 2+ years in sales with proven revenue-generating deliverables.
- Experience in a veterinary practice is a plus.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Normal office environment with regular computer use.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. ElleVet Sciences is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Must be vaccinated against COVID-19 and remain fully vaccinated.