Infrastructure Site Coordinator
Do you want to make a difference in the lives of people and their pets? What about having the opportunity to connect with others across the world, full of stimulating discussions, and making impactful contributions? If this is how you see your career, Hill’s is the place to be!
Hill’s Pet Nutrition is a multi billion dollar, global division of Colgate-Palmolive Company and the maker of Prescription Diet, Science Diet, and Healthy Advantage brand pet food. Our mission is to help enrich and lengthen the special relationships between people and their pets by providing the best leading-edge pet nutrition technology, products, and expertise to pet owners, veterinary professionals and other key pet professionals worldwide. Our company is a globally recognized Best Place to Work.
Hill's Pet Nutrition invites applications for the position of Infrastructure Site Coordinator, to join our end user support team at our Richmond, IN Plant as part of the Global Information Technology (GIT Organization). The position is part of a team that is responsible for supporting our end users and plant operations. Details include IT support in troubleshooting technology, supporting meetings and events, maintaining network reliability and much more.
What you will do:
- Participate in local plant management meetings
- Support the IT onboarding process of new employees, including providing access and familiarization to all relevant technology required to successfully perform their duties.
- Keep local / subsidiary management up to date with IT projects and strategies, while aligning local needs with global Smart Factory initiatives
- Understand and communicate plant / subsidiary business needs to GIT organization and support the subsidiary management through the project planning process.
- Act as a liaison with other technology teams in order to escalate and resolve plant / subsidiary and business issues and requirements and ensure business critical GIT issues are resolved in the appropriate manner
- Provide local coordination and planning for grid projects
- Understand and ensure local alignment with GIT standards, policies and procedures
- Coordinate and manage with relevant people any system performance and reliability issues to include plant floor systems, engineering, server, network, application, security and other responsible teams
- Ensure audit compliance through everyday activities and quarterly evidence gathering processes
- Track local IT costs and leverage cost savings opportunities
- Keep all relevant stakeholders (business and GIT) fully informed on plans, progress, issues and risks
- Perform system administration activities and ensure compliance with maintenance policies and security requirements
- Manage PC and IT equipment procurement, replacement and maintenance, including asset tracking, leasing and budget aspects. Manage relationships with external vendors where appropriate.
- Coordinate A/V support/implementations as guided by the Colgate/Hill’s technology roadmap, through partnership with external vendors.
- Review support issues and provide second level site support as required (e.g. PC, MacOS, software deployments, email and collaboration tools, mobile devices, AV equipment, Active Directory, LAN/WAN communications).
- Partner with plant systems and controls engineer teams to maintain operations and support of OT infrastructure (e.g. AGVs/AMRs, IoT, etc)
- Identify opportunities for automation to increase efficiency through the use of scripting and/or workflow automation solutions
- Participate and provide expertise to regional and global projects, as required
- Guide software asset management practices locally and globally while maintaining close compliance with Colgate license policies
- Minimum of 4 years of experience working in an IT support environment.
- Technical Expertise: Competent to expert skill level in implementing and supporting the following technologies:
- End user devices (PC’s, Apple Compute, Smart Phones, Tablets)
- Windows 10 / Mac OS / Server 2016 / Windows Active Directory
- LAN (including Cisco wireless),
- Google G-Suite Workplace
- A/V experience desired
- IT/OT Network and Controls experience desired
- Scripting and Workflow Automation experience desired
- Bachelor's degree (preferred majors in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or Business) OR equivalent related work experience.
Salary Range $77,120 - $113,400 USD
Pay is based on several non discriminatory factors including but not limited to experience, education, skills and office location. In addition to your salary, Colgate-Palmolive offers a performance based bonus and competitive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Hill's Pet Nutrition? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Work that matters, fueled by passion for pets! At Hill’s we have a purpose. Every day around the world, we transform the lives of millions of pet families through pioneering innovation, amazing nutrition, and the best and brightest people. Founded more than 75 years ago with an unwavering commitment to pet nutrition, Hills' mission is to help enrich and lengthen the special relationships between people and their pets.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact Application_Accommodation@colpal.com with the subject "Accommodation Request" should you require accommodation.