This job is approved for full-time remote work.
At Burton, we are a purpose-led brand rooted in snowboarding and the outdoors. We fight for the future of our people, planet, and sport. We aim to maximize our positive social impact and minimize our negative environmental impact while delivering high-quality performance products.
As a global leader in snowboarding, we’re committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion for the long-term health of our company, sport, and community. Through these efforts, we aim to make snowboarding and the outdoors accessible to all.
The Application Development team at Burton operates across a broad scope of development activities and platforms. This includes development and support of new forms, application integrations, systems enhancements, in-application queries, and fully custom-built applications. The Infor Developer is a highly experienced developer with years of experience across many development environments including those beyond core ERP. They have actively engaged in and successfully implemented multiple solutions across the full scope of development activities. They are passionate about writing clean, supportable, and efficient code that is written in the appropriate environment rather than the most comfortable. They will have and share opinions on the many environments and techniques that we employ as best practices with development. They will serve as a mentor/guide to more junior developers on the team. This is a hands-on role where coding is your main focus.
What You Get to Do:
- Collaborate with decision makers, systems owners, and end users to define business, financial, and operations requirements and systems goals, and identify and resolve systems issues
- Plan, design, develop, and deploy new applications, and enhancements to existing applications
- Prepare and deliver reports, recommendations, or alternatives that address existing and potential trouble areas in supported applications across the organization
- Provide troubleshooting and technical issue management
- Assure the robustness of the overall solutions
- Promote industry best practices and bring forth innovative ideas and concepts
- Closely collaborate with other IT teams both internal and external when necessary
What You'll Bring to the Team:
- Strong conceptual knowledge of Multi-Tenant cloud programming, analysis, and hosting
- Experience Implementing Infor OS: Ming.le, ION Workflows, Homepages, IDM, IFS, and Nexus (Vendor, NTV, and Factory Track) (preferred)
- Prior experience developing Java based applications standalone or through rapid development platforms such as Outsystems (plus)
- Exposure to integration technologies and development concepts such as – EDI, XML, Web Services, APIs, etc.
- Minimum of 10 years of coding experience in application development
- User support experience with the ability to train users on developed applications
- Demonstrates integrity, reliability & transparency in relationships
- Professional-level communication skills
Travel: The position may require minimal travel.
Work/Physical Environment: This position is in a typical, stationary office setting. Over 80% of the day will be spent sitting in 1 location.
Our HQ is based in Burlington, Vermont. We will offer relocation assistance to any candidate who is hired if they are able to move to Burlington.