Influencer Marketing Intern
It's more than just a job… we are creative, passionate people who turn ideas into innovations. We continue to raise the bar on technology; we epitomize quality, innovation, and style and design; and we stretch the boundaries of imagination.
Sony Electronics' is looking for an influencer marketing intern to join our Community Marketing team. Are you keeping up with the latest and greatest influencers on social media? Are you in the know about tending filters and songs? Do you love watching content finding what is cool and trending? If this sounds like you, we want to know!
This position is based out of our corporate headquarters in San Diego, CA.
- Daily searches for trending creators on social platforms
- Develop a weekly report of who we should collaborate with as a brand
- Work with internal influencer team to brainstorm trending content for influencer campaigns
- Plan and support daily and large-scale product mailers from box ideation and gifting product to influencers
- Maintain influencer product ordering, inventory maintenance and tracking
- Monitor all influencer coverage, alerting broader team to for visibility and collaboration
- Work with manager to assist with reporting – from campaigns to internal monthly reporting
You will bring:
- New fresh ideas and trends from your social ecosystem
- You’re organized with a strong eye on details
- Never afraid to share your ideas
- Fun, like to laugh in a collaborative environment
- Program will run beginning of June – end of Aug
- Able to commit to 24 hours in a week (in office Tuesday and Wednesday and remote Thursday)
- Rising junior or senior in collegiate program with a 3.0 GPA or above
- Previous internship experience required in the marketing space
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid understanding of social media (all platforms)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; PPT, Excel and Word
- Professional demeanor and a strong desire to learn
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to travel and work weekend events as needed
The anticipated hourly wage for this position is between $17.00 to $25.00. This range does not include any other compensation components or other benefits that an individual may be eligible for. The actual base wage offered depends on a variety of factors, which may include as applicable, the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, specific and unique skills, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, and the location in which the applicant lives and/or from which they will be performing the job.
Sony Electronics is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values employees with a broad cross-cultural perspective. We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond. All applicants will receive fair and impartial treatment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information or on any other basis which is protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
Disability Accommodation for Applicants to Sony Electronics, Inc.
Sony Electronics, Inc. provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in job application procedures. For reasonable accommodation requests, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can mail your resume to: Sony Electronics, Human Resources Department, 16535 Via Esprillo, San Diego CA 92127. Please indicate the position you are applying for.
Right to Work (English/Spanish)