Good American is the first fully inclusive fashion brand that celebrates all dimensions of female power. Offering quality, style, and substance in every size — 00-32, we are committed to challenging industry norms by empowering all women to feel sexy and confident no matter their size or shape. The brand was launched in October 2016, by Emma Grede and Khloé Kardashian, to empower all women to celebrate their bodies with confidence by offering high-quality designs in all sizes. What started as the largest denim launch in history, has evolved into an iconic and inclusive fashion line of denim, ready-to-wear, swim, shoes and activewear.
Good American are proud to be leaders in the body positivity movement. We feature women of all shapes, sizes, colors and backgrounds. Good American is advancing the body movement seen in popular culture, which has already redefined what it means to be sexy and is knocking down outdated physical stereotypes. You will join a team of seasoned fashion and digital executives and help guide the brand on its rapid growth.
GOOD AMERICAN is looking for an Influencer Manager to support in the growth of our influencer community in a meaningful way. The ideal candidate has experience working with micro to macro influencers, content creators and VIPs and is confident negotiating contracts for paid and earned partnerships, to strategically drive engagement, awareness and sales.
We are looking for a self-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced start-up environment. Successful team members are willing to go beyond the job description to support a business in high-growth mode.
- Develop, manage, and execute an innovative influencer marketing strategy, partnerships, and programming that aligns with the company's overall marketing goals and objectives to drive new audiences.
- Create and manage a deep network of influencers who are driving the fashion conversation in key social platforms and within all aspects of cultural (music, entertainment, art, etc), to leverage across the brand and business plans
- Source and manage new and existing relationships with influencers to create compelling content that build consumer affinity and demand for key brand initiatives/product lines - including negotiating contracts, posting deliverables, coordinating content creation, and tracking performance.
- Monitor influencer performance and provide weekly and monthly reports on the success of influencer campaigns.
- Identify, ideate & implement ongoing influencer partnership opportunities across internal functions – paid media and owned social.
- Stay up-to-date with influencer marketing trends, best practices, and emerging platforms to ensure the company's influencer marketing strategy remains innovative, effective, and on the pulse.
- Help manage the influencer marketing budget and invoicing to ensure that resources are allocated effectively within budget
- Engage with consumers and respond to inquiries related to influencer campaigns in a timely and professional manner.
- BA/BS in Communications, Marketing, Business or relevant field
- 4-5 years experience in the influencer marketing space for fashion, beauty, entertainment within brand or/and agency with a longterm desire pursue a career in the influencer space
- Growing relationships with talent managers and agencies with proven track record of results
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Passion for pop culture and the fashion world, must be knowledgeable about current trends & conversations taking place within the industry across lifestyle, art, culture, design and entertainment
- Excellent analytical skills, attention to detail, time management skills and demonstrated ability to effectively troubleshoot and provide strategies and solutions.
- Collaborative partner and asset to all teams within marketing: Social, PR, Paid/Performance
- Highly motivated project manager with the ability to meet tight deadlines and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong POV and ideas that are outside of the box
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PPT, Outlook), Adobe, Google Docs
- Proficient in Google Analytics, Shopify (or similar CMS), social media metrics & email marketing metrics
- Mac and PC proficient
- Bilingual a plus, but not required
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite a plus, but not required
$70,000 - $80,000 a year
THIS POSITION REQUIRES TO BE IN OFFICE 4 DAYS A WEEK***
This role requires to be in office FOUR days a week.