We have an exciting opening for a newly created position of Influencer Manager. We are looking for someone who can roll with lots of different tasks, competing priorities and multiple projects at any given time. We want a true team player who wants to be immersed in the process and learn from a fun and experienced team and be part of the fastest growing brand on the planet. If social trends and culture, digital media and relationship building are your thing, we want to meet you!
The primary workload will be focused on scaling and managing an influencer program. This role will include overseeing the : influencer identification, communication, onboarding, campaign planning, performance tracking. A full job description and goals/objectives will be discussed further during the onboarding process.
This role will step in to expand our high-profile existing influencer presence. We are looking for someone who has a pulse on who and what is trending...and why. This person lives and breathes culture and has impeccable relationship building skills. The ultimate responsibility and goal will be to develop meaningful relationships with personalities of the highest caliber.
- Foster high-profile relationships. Work alongside Cuts influencer/community team to identify and engage with high-profile influencer, celebrities, and key tastemakers.
- Build your system. Master, grow and maintain Cuts’ proprietary platform and internal network of influencers to facilitate the creation and distribution of authentic, relevant branded content.Assist in the implementation of new ambassador campaign processes. Formulate influencer prerequisites, guidelines, and criteria for future relationships. Build to scale, and scale big.
- Manage correspondence. Manage and screen all inbound applicants for overall quality, brand-fit, and growth potential. Assist in the communication on all ambassador relationships, ensure campaign messaging and deliverables are executed correctly and on time.
- Maximize relationship output. Craft innovative and advantageous influencer program with ambassadors who can maximize Cuts brand reach and overall clout. Regularly engage with Cuts’ extensive network of influencers, “hype list” targets, and new influencers you bring on with the goal of driving sales, fueling UGC, and building buzz around the Cuts brand.
- Track and analyze performance. Work alongside Cuts influencers/community team to track and analyze all outreach performance, content, conversion rates to estimate ROI and advise on best strategies moving forward. Develop actionable insights from campaigns and work with our analytics & marketing teams to measure the impact of our influencer outreach, deliver detailed reports to upper management and advise on strategy.
- Be passionate. You must have a passion for building and cultivating relationships with individuals in the digital space - someone who appreciates the art of telling the Cuts brand story through the influencer program. Fostering long-term relationships with key tastemakers will be your number one priority.
- EDUCATION: BS/BA, preferably in marketing, PR, business administration or analytical fields.
- EXPERIENCE: 1-3+ years of experience managing high-profile influencer programs.
- Experience identifying, recruiting and managing influencer programs for large, national consumer facing brands. e-Commerce/direct-to-consumer are preferred.
- Ability to help your team develop creative campaign strategies and ambassador promotions that resonate with CUTS’ target audience.
- Highly active within social media on a global scale.
- Must be comfortable being looked to as a thought leader and subject matter expert.
- Takes accountability and initiative.
- Up for anything big or small.
- Excellent organizational skills, including prioritizing multiple tasks and having strong attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to be clear, concise and direct.
- Ability to take feedback, learn, and adapt.
- Must be a team player, including always being helpful to others and willing to help out where needed.
- Being enthusiastic and always bringing your A game and best work.
- Be a sponge and always willing to learn from the team.
- Be proactive and look for ways to anticipate being helpful.
- BS/BA, preferably in marketing, PR, business administration or analytical fields.
- Experience in Excel/Google Sheets.
- Highly active within social media on a global scale.
- Outgoing and enjoys networking!
- Knowledge of fashion, sports/fitness, music, gaming, & other niche interests is a huge plus
- Has a personal drive to set goals, track results, and optimize processes
- A hustler; self-motivated with zero tolerance for excuses
- Must take initiative and be a problem solver
You'll Be Happy Here If:
- You love working collaboratively.
- You thrive in fast paced environments.
- You are high energy / low ego.
- You are comfortable giving feedback and receiving constructive criticism.
- You have a strong bias for action.
- You enjoy rolling up your sleeves to complete decision-driving analyses, but you can also get your hands dirty with the everyday tasks that keep the company running.
- You have a positive attitude and a desire to learn and have fun.
- You love helping to identify inefficiencies and remove roadblocks across all areas of the business.
Salary range is commensurate with experience and is an estimated range provided by Cuts Clothing, Inc.