Girls Who Code is seeking enthusiastic, responsible Inbound Specialists to support our current and potential program leaders and participants as they experience GWC’s life-changing programming. The ideal candidate has experience providing high-quality customer support, implementing communication protocols, and navigating various constituent relationship management systems. They bring experience and passion for working with educators and thrive on problem solving in a virtual environment.
This is a part-time, hourly (up to 20 hours per week) position.
- Respond to inquiries about program requirements, application process, and key program details across our domestic and international Club Programs, as well as our Summer Immersion Program
- Support program leaders in accessing training, recruiting members, and preparing to lead sessions
- Troubleshoot issues on HQ platform, including navigation, registration, and access to materials
- Update constituent and program records in our two primary constituent management systems (HQ admin, Salesforce)
- Follow ticket protocols to ensure accurate reporting
- Collect feedback for all open and resolved incidents, maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction
- Escalate high-priority tickets for management review
- Consolidate feedback and provide recommendations for improvements in support protocol
- Additional operational-related projects as assigned
- 3+ years of experience in an operations, HR, or customer service role. Prior experience with non-profits or start-ups a plus
- Excellent communication, presentation and people skills with an ability to balance priorities, negotiate, and work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Experience with Google Suite and Salesforce preferred
- Fastidious record keeping and organization
- Reliable internet connection
- Experience within academically and culturally diverse classroom communities
- Comfortable working independently and being a part of a remote, distributed team
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technology platforms and tools
- Passion for our mission to close the gender gap in technology fields through a commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
Girls Who Code is committed to building a truly diverse and inclusive organization with a focus on valuing, serving, and understanding our target constituents, while challenging all stakeholders to think inclusively for the betterment of our programs.
Girls Who Code is an equal opportunity employer committed to a policy of equal treatment and opportunity in every aspect of its hiring and promotion process without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sexual orientation, partnership status, gender and/or gender identity or expression, marital, parental or familial status, national origin, ethnicity, veteran or military status, age, disability, or any other legally protected basis. Racial and ethnic minorities and men are encouraged to apply for vacant positions at all levels. GWC is not able to sponsor employment visas.