We are an intrinsically motivated team that works without ego, is constantly learning, and gains a deep sense of satisfaction when our customers email us thank you letters like this one:
"I can’t praise Distru enough, it’s head and shoulders above any platform I’ve encountered to date. Thank you for your persistence and providing us with the right tools."
You will be working closely with the customer success team and take ownership over making sure our customers are able to use Distru to its fullest to stay compliant and efficient in the cannabis industry. You are passionate about helping people and customer-obsessed. You enjoy and are exceptional at building relationships. You thrive working with a positive team and staying organized. You get excited about the success of Distru customers that will in turn help them build a thriving business in a fascinating growing market.
In addition to our competitive pay plan with equity, we will actively enable you to reach your career goals and grow with us.
We are constantly learning and solving real problems for the cannabis industry. The success of this industry matters!
This is a remote full-time opportunity.
Things you may work on
- Supporting customer happiness and retention working cross-functionally with customer success teammates, engineering, product, and sales
- Manage customers through onboarding driving education, solutions, and their perceived business outcomes
- Interact with customers on a daily basis, responding to their questions and guiding them to the appropriate solutions
- Update customer information in the customer service database during and after interactions
- Stay updated on product knowledge and be informed of how it affects your customers
- Appropriately manage accounts to maximize their revenue and value received
- Break down customer workflows with high detail to isolate bottlenecks and recommend real-world creative solutions
- Drive usage of new features and workflows
- Give regular actionable product feedback/recommendations
- Innovate on customer training with new or improved tools and strategies
- Maintaining a high level of professionalism with clients and working to establish a positive rapport with every interaction
- A strong desire to learn and succeed in supporting the cannabis industry and the operations in it
- 2+ year experience in the cannabis industry or adjacent industry i.e. supply chain, wine/beer, ERP, etc. is a major bonus
- Personally educated humans to use a tool or learn a concept
- Proposes solutions, doesn't just point out problems
- Organized and managed customer and/or peer relationships
- Curiosity and/or deep knowledge of our customers and their business models
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills, both verbal and written
Preferred not required
- Previous experience using or working with ERP, supply chain, SaaS, or other Cannabis technology
- Strong and proven track record of successfully managing client relationships and technical projects
- Worked directly with a product and/or engineering team to prioritize customer requests
- Financial background and/or working closely with a CFO
- Enterprise-level onboarding customer management
- Organized, grown, and managed a book of business to increase revenue
- Managed a multi-step onboarding process
- Full Medical, Vision and Dental insurance coverage for employee, and 90% for spouse, domestic partner, and any dependent family members.
- Competitive Salary
- Generous stock options with employee-friendly exercise terms and post-termination exercise window
- 18 days Paid Time Off (We want you to use these!)
- Working with successful and experienced teammates coming from top cannabis operations in the US
- Education on the ins and outs of the Cannabis Industry that's hard to find anywhere else
Once you’re a part of the Distru team, it is our job to make sure that you’re empowered to build high-quality service that you believe in. We are a lean startup team and want everyone to feel like they have a real impact on our software and company’s success. In addition to managing the success of customers, you’ll be working directly with the founding team during the early stages of a fast-growing startup.
Distru was formed by an environment of mutual respect and trust made up by people working together without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our team members is critical to our success and we proactively strive to recruit, develop and retain the best and brightest people from the most diverse candidate pools we can find all over the world.