This position requires the individual to prepare documents to be scanned, scan documents with a production scanner, and input document key values into the Kofax system. This position also will be responsible for auditing new hire packets by ensuring that all appropriate pages are received and routed to Content Manager for storage. Occasionally this position will be required to find paper documents stored in the warehouse and audit these images in Content Manager. Role model and demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
Essential Job Functions:
- Meet deadlines in this high-volume imaging environment while maintaining quality work.
- Prepare documents to be scanned according to guidelines.
- Scan documents into imaging system using production scanners.
- Identify certain HR documents by sight.
- Input document key values into the Kofax system and verify these results.
- Review new hire packets in the New Hire Workflow Application to make sure all pages have been received.
- Find paper documents stored in the warehouse and audit these images in Content Manager.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Good computer and keyboarding skills.
- Must be able to work with discretion and maintain confidentiality.
- Self-motivated and able to perform job responsibilities with a minimum of supervision.
- Ability to work within deadlines.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Physical ability to access all necessary files.
Desired Previous Job Experience/Qualifications:
- Education Level: None
- Required Travel: None
- Required Certifications/Licenses: None
- Position Type: Full-Time
- Regions: Midwest