Human Resources Specialist
Standard Minimum Qualifications:
- Must be eighteen years of age or older.
- Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor’s degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
Years of Relevant Work Experience:
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
Must pass the Drug Test Must pass the Background Check Must pass pre-employment tests if applicable.
- 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills; ability to influence without authority
- Proven experience of managing projects and process improvement efforts with timely execution
- Intermediate Excel skills (Pivot tables, functions, charts, graphs), experience analyzing data to solve business problems
- Strong ability to story tell through data and Microsoft tools (e.g., PowerPoint)
- Business acumen; previous experience in a retail environment
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- Basic computer skills and experience with word processing software.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Knowledge of principles, procedures, and employment laws and regulations.
- Skilled at conflict resolution
- Using systematic approaches
We are searching for a HR Specialist to support our rapidly growing Outside Sales organization! This role requires an individual that will thrive in a rapidly evolving and collaborative environment and has a natural bias towards action. This position will play a key role in the team’s fast-paced expansion by implementing HR best practices to support associates and leaders, driving a positive culture, and improving programs and processes for the overall HR team. The HR Specialist will assist the HR team with projects, reporting, data analysis, and day-to-day activities that include associate engagement, talent acquisition, performance management, compensation, benefits, and organizational development, and more.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities & Key Accountabilities:
- Conduct employee realtions investigations and fact finding.
- Assist line management with MSS related training and transaction support.
- Assist HR Manager in delivering Leadership Training
- Assist in the selection of Leadership positions
- Assist in the communicationand enrollment process of employee benefits programs
- Interpret and provide guidance on corporate policy and call center practices
Nature and Scope:
- Typicaly reports to Human Resources Manager
- No direct responsibility for supervising others.
Additional Environmental Job Requirements:
Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.