WHO ARE YOU?
Passionate and driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward-thinking, and collaborative. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you, please read on!
We are looking for a versatile Human Resources Manager interested in providing an excellent employee experience while also developing and improving processes.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
- Employee Relations: Serve as a primary contact for employee relations issues, providing guidance and support to both managers and employees. Address and resolve workplace conflicts, fostering a positive work environment.
- Investigations and Reporting: Conduct thorough investigations into workplace issues and complaints. Prepare detailed reports, ensuring compliance with legal and organizational standards.
- Special Projects: Contribute to special projects such as benchmarking studies, headcount analysis, and job leveling initiatives. Ensure projects align with organizational goals and are executed efficiently.
- Guidance and Coaching: Provide coaching and advice to managers and employees on HR policies, performance management, and professional development.
- Process Improvement: Identify areas for process improvement within HR functions. Implement strategies to enhance efficiency and effectiveness of HR services.
- Employee Lifecycle Touchpoints: Manage key touchpoints throughout the employee lifecycle, including onboarding, development, and exit processes.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Partner with various teams across the organization to resolve issues and support organizational initiatives.
- Data Management and Analysis: Utilize Excel and Workday for data management, analysis, and reporting, providing insights to support decision-making.
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in HR, with a strong focus on employee relations and project management.
- Proficiency in Excel and Workday.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Knowledge of employment laws and HR best practices.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Our motto is ‘Taking Care of Our Own’ through 6 pillars of benefits:
- HEALTH: Medical, Vision and Dental benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
- YOURSELF: Generous paid time off policy including paid holidays, sick time and paid days off for your birthday, Free concert tickets
- WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program
- FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonuses, infertility support
- CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
- OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
Live Nation’s policy regarding vaccinations and masking will evolve based upon updated regulations and factors related to COVID-19. Currently, we strongly encourage employees to be fully vaccinated or have received a negative COVID test within  hours of entering an office.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It’s talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.
Live Nation strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, rule, ordinance or regulation.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the California Fair Chance Act and consistent with other similar and / or applicable laws in other areas.
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations.
Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
New York City Hiring Rate: $90,000 - $95,000
Please note that the compensation information provided is a good faith estimate for this position only and is provided pursuant to the New York Salary Transparency in Job Advertisements Law. It is estimated based on what a successful New York applicant might be paid. It assumes that the successful candidate will be in New York or perform the position in New York. Similar positions located outside of New York will not necessarily receive the same compensation. Live Nation takes into consideration a candidate’s education, training, and experience, as well as the position’s work location, expected quality and quantity of work, required travel (if any), external market and internal value, including seniority and merit systems, and internal pay alignment when determining the salary level for potential new employees. In compliance with the NY Law, a potential new employee’s salary history will not be used in compensation decisions.