Human Resources Manager
Cedar Rapids, IA
San Jose, CA
This exciting opportunity is a full time, in office position at our Reno Facility Warehouse (665 Maestro Dr, Reno, NV 89511). Relocation to the Reno/Tahoe area will be provided for eligible candidates. Reno, known as "The Biggest Little City in the World", is located in Nevada near the Nevada-California border, about 20 miles from the beautiful Lake Tahoe! Reno is also near the high Eastern Sierra foothills, in the Truckee River valley, on the eastern side of the Sierra Nevada. In the last few years, Reno has become a new major technology center in the United States making it a great place to live and work!
Our next Human Resources Manager will work hands on with the employees at the Reno PDC. Task will include but are not limited to employee relations, investigations, training and monthly touch base meetings with associate managers.
What you will be doing
- Work collaboratively at all levels and with key leaders to build and manage a “best in class” HR function.
- Serve as a strategic business partner and consult with local management team to identify issues, root causes and make recommendations to improve results.
- As the leader of Employee Relations, develop relationships with a multicultural workforce to help build employee engagement, evaluate and resolve issues and maintain a union free environment.
- Further professionalize the talent management initiative. Support the design and implementation of cost effective and “best in class” recruiting, employee development and retention strategies that support the business and build a culture focused on productivity, safety, service and quality.
- Develop and ensure compliance with local programs and policies that support short and long-term business goals.
What we are looking for
- At least 8 years of HR generalist or HR Manager experience
- Great demeanor
- Calm under pressure
- Steady work history
- Energetic and engaging
- Quick on your feet
- Bilingual - English/Spanish highly preferred
- Experience working in a team environment preferred
- HR experience in a large site preferred
- Bachelors degree preferred
What’s In It for You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Bike Racks
- And more!
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
$91,600.00 - $117,370.00Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
US-NV-Reno, Nevada (Maestro Dr)