Human Resources Generalist
The Human Resources Generalist will provide support to the administration of day-to-day operations of the human resources functions and duties. The HR Generalist carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: Recruiting, HRIS, team member relations, training and development, benefits, compensation, occupational health and safety, recognition, and other projects as necessary.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage full-cycle recruitment process for hourly/non-exempt positions, partnering with hiring managers, including job postings, candidate screenings, interviewing, progress reporting, and orientation.
- Work with the benefits broker to maintain and coordinate employee benefits
- Administer employment life cycle activities for assigned business units, including talent acquisition, new hire onboarding, progressions/promotions, development, exit process, Workers Compensation claims and ADA Requests.
- Interpret policies and procedures, providing guidance to managers and team members.
- Work to increase effectiveness and efficiency of HR by providing guidance to all staff, regarding front-line employee relations, and benefits administration. Identify, design and implement processing efficiencies as needed.
- Serve as primary HRIS contact; participated in HR audits on HRIS, payroll, and benefits data.
- Other duties as assigned.
- BA/BS Degree in Human Resources, Communication, Business, or Organizational Development, or another related field
- 5+ years experience in Human Resources, Recruitment, and/or field. HR Certification is a plus
- Experience working in a manufacturing/production warehouse environment is preferred
- Experience recruiting
- Planning, prioritizing and managing competing business priorities.
- Ability to work with individuals from all levels of the organization
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word and excel.
- Analytical, organizational, and planning skills
- Communication skills, both oral and written
Advanced Nutrients is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.