Reporting to the Sr. Manager of C&B and Reporting, this individual will play a key role in the employee lifecycle processes and will support across the HR. The HR Specialist will collect data and analyze it to improve HR strategies and processes and suggest ways to increase the functional efficiency and workflow of the HR department.
They will have the opportunity to take on sophisticated problems and transform the way we deliver HR operational support. The ideal candidate is a natural at client-service and communication, highly organized and detail oriented, data/tech and spreadsheet savvy, self-motivated and driven to learn.
This is an entry level role dedicated to providing comprehensive HR administrative and logistical support for internal communications, onboarding, offboarding, development, C&B, HRIS, reporting, talent acquisition and talent management.
- Lead HR Operational projects, striving to drive HR process efficiency as well as employee experiences with HR
- Provide employees with front-line HR support, guidance, troubleshooting across HR topics, including HR programs and policies, timesheets, pay, benefits, and onboarding and offboarding
- Explore opportunities for ongoing operational improvements across HR, with a focus on scale and automation
- Primary owner of HRIS; coordinate locally and globally with Central HR team to ensure data accuracy
- Establish and evaluate workflows and processes for continuous improvement
- Coordinate end-to-end payroll processing, including data entry, calculation of wages, deductions, and adjustments
- Lead end-to-end employee on- and off-boarding
- Support HRBP’s with reporting requests, including ongoing management of headcount/census reports and organizational charts
- Collaborate with HR Data team on regular data audits to ensure overall data quality and accuracy for your client group
- Handles data reporting platforms such as: Success Factors (LVMH Talent, RISE), UltiPro, Boomi, etc.
- Source talent acquisition by recruiting full-time, part-time, temporary, contractual and interns
- Support full life cycle recruitment (post, source, pre-screen, schedule, background, reference, offer, on-boarding, etc.)
- 2+ years confirmed experience working within HR (generalist, payroll, C&B, etc.)
- Intermediate to sophisticated Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Knowledge of UltiPro and/or Kronos preferred
- Bilingual a plus
- Solid understanding of topics across HR functional areas including Benefits, Payroll, HR Systems/Operations, HR, and Talent Acquisition
- Problem-solving skills: think critically about problems and know how to demonstrate your resources to creating solutions
- Strong client facing and interpersonal skills and passion for delivering positive experiences
- Proven passion for building employee relationships that are handled with expertise, sensitivity, and care
- Ability to analyze processes within a cross-functional organization, proficient at prioritizing new and improved processes
- Excellent attention to detail and the abilities to handle confidential information
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a complex and ambiguous environment with several deadlines and shifting priorities
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team setting
- Confident presentation skills, ability to deliver compelling presentations that optimally communicate information and ideas