HR Operations Specialist
RobinhoodLake Mary, FL, or Remote, CAa month ago
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the team:
We’re looking for an HR Operations Specialist (Contract) to join our growing People Team and help support our HR systems. This position will be responsible for delivering HR shared services and processes to facilitate Robinhood's rapid growth. The right candidate will love bringing structure and scale to solve complex growth challenges.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Partner with multiple stakeholders to improve and enhance our current onboarding process
- Manage onboarding steps associated with transitioning candidates to new hires, including welcome emails, IT logistics, onboarding instructions, etc.
- Create and maintain accurate and timely personnel records for employees and contractors, including for process such as:
- Onboarding, hiring, changes, terminations, offboarding
- Ensure data entered into Workday is monitored, maintained, reliable, and valid
- Partner with support teams to ensure compliance to regulatory requirements
- Act as a point of contact for business processes and functional expertise related to the employee life cycle
- Refine processes, standards, and workflows that maximize efficiency and data integrity in the HR system(s)
- Play a supporting role in cross-functional People/HR projects to drive programs and solutions that meet the needs of Robinhood as we continue to grow
- Contribute to the development and improvement of People Operations/HR standards, operating procedures, processes, policies, and playbooks
- Bachelor’s degree and 2-3 years of hands-on experience with HR shared services support
- Experience in HRIS/HRMS data entry (Workday preferred)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with demonstrable ability to partner across functional teams
- Analytical abilities to tackle complicated problems with strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Workday HCM experience
- Curiosity, creativity and effective research skills
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.