Zynga is looking for an HR Generalist to join their growing HR Operations team. If you are results driven, can thrive in a fast-paced environment and love working with people – please read on!
- POC for entering all new hires into Workday for US and CAD
- Creates and sends new hire onboarding invites to partner teams and new hires as needed.
- Follows up with hiring managers and new hires to troubleshoot any issues and ensure onboarding tasks are completed within SLA.
- Manages HR email inbox. POC for requests of employee data changes and reporting requests within Workday.
- Works with Payroll, IT, Workday Support, Recruiting and Onboarding teams to inform/fix issues with any onboarding related items.
- Launches and completes all I9 eligibility verifications for new hires through Hireright as well as reverifications for foreign workers.
- Performs exit interviews over zoom and in person, prepares exit paperwork, schedules exit interview appointments and provides necessary documentation ahead of time.
- Back-up to HR Coordinator for responding to verifications of employment
- Proactively update processes and procedures, assist with integration projects. Additional duties, projects assigned as assigned.
- Connected Role in our San Mateo Headquarters
- 3-5 years of proven experience in Human Resources utilizing Workday
- 1-2 years of experience validating I9 eligibility documents and processing reverifications
- Ability to manage multiple high-volume inboxes
- Extremely high attention to detail
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to quickly learn new procedures and processes.
- Proven time management and organizational skills.
- Able to always handle highly confidential information with discretion.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel & Powerpoint
Zynga does not engage in financial exchanges during the recruitment or onboarding process. We do not conduct job interviews over third-party messaging apps such as Telegram, WhatsApp or others. We will never ask you for your personal or financial information over unofficial chat channels. Our in-house recruitment team only contacts individuals via official company email addresses (i.e., via a zynga.com or naturalmotion.com email domain).
If you believe you have been the victim of a scam, you may wish to contact the authorities. In the United States, you may file a complaint with the FBI.