Human Resources Director
Provides strategic client support to deliver organizational performance through the strategic delivery of HR tools, programs and strategies. Provides high level leadership and coaching executives within the assigned organization working to collaboratively improve workforce capabilities and performance. Please note this is an Individual Contributor position. This position is flexible hybrid, with 2 days/week required in the office.
What You'll Be Doing
- Business Partnership: Defines the strategic HR framework at an executive level for multi entities within business. Collaborates with HR Generalists and facilitates the specialty support from centers of excellence to deliver exceptional HR. Owns employee engagement along with executive leaders of the organization. Evaluates engagement within the organization and assesses the potential for making improvements. Evaluates engagement from a high-level, strategic perspective. Leads discussions on rightsizing and business restructure working with senior organization leaders. Evaluates alternatives and looks proactively to alternatives for organization structure and workforce planning. Drives and implements all HR activities for mergers, acquisitions and divestitures. Is an expert change manager.
- Employee Relations: Drives employee relations strategy ensuring that systemic issues are addressed and resolved effectively. Evaluates broader implications for other organizations and ensures that all stakeholders are aware and involved in issues as needed. Ensures that AAP is followed and actions are taken to improve performance.
- Talent Management and Workforce Planning: Works with senior managers to develop proactive, strategic workforce plans across multiple business units. Ensures alignment of talent and people strategy with business strategy across organization boundaries. Works with appropriate others to develop strategies and action plans. Ensures the organization is focusing and developing bench strength through audits and analysis of capability gaps. Coaches and leads the effective, timely management of poor performers. Facilitates the organization's executive talent review and succession process with key leadership.
- HR Programs: Provides leadership and direction in the development of HR programs. Provides change management leadership for programs that are a significant shift.
- Metrics and Diagnostics: Proactively uses information to diagnose the organization and look for systemic issues. Establishes metrics that are leading indicators to improve the effectiveness of the workforce
- Provides leadership to managers, supervisors and/or professional staff, and is accountable for the performance and results of multiple related units
- Develops departmental plans, including business, production and/or organizational priorities
- Controls resources and policy formation in area of responsibility
- Decisions are guided by resource availability and functional objectives
- Looks beyond existing methodologies and own discipline to define and resolve complex problems
- Develops plans and delivers results in fast-changing businesses and/or regulatory environments
- Provides input to functional or departmental strategy
What We're Looking For
- Degree required; 10-15 years relevant experience.
- Effectively interacts and influences all levels within the organization, uses expert judgment in applying knowledge and mitigating risk, ability to provide strategic and sometimes unpopular advice. Ability to influence senior leaders on people related strategies. Has strong results orientation focusing on overall effectiveness.
- Business Expertise-In-depth knowledge of how own function integrates within the organization, and of direct competitors (products/services).
- Leadership-Management responsibilities for team members without a direct reporting relationship.
- Problem Solving-Uses expert judgment in applying knowledge. Uses diagnostic tools to assess organizational needs. Analytical thought needed to resolve issues in a variety of complex situations. Job covers a wide range of activities that require complex judgments and solutions based on sophisticated analytical thought.
- Interpersonal Skills-High level communication skills are required to negotiate often at higher levels.
What’s In It for You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees! (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
- Bike Racks
- And more!
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
$150,900.00 - $254,375.00Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
US-CO-Denver, Colorado (Panorama Arrow Building)
Human Resources and Sustainability
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:
Arrow requires new employees in the United States to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination prior to beginning work, except where prohibited by law. This requirement may not apply to supply-chain service employees assigned to work at a light industrial facility, warehouse, distribution center, or in-plant store, who are instead subject to location-specific safety requirements.