Do you enjoy working with a global diverse team?
We create ways to collaborate with our colleagues, customers, and communities. Health, Safety, and Environment (HSE) are built into everything we do - product designing, planning, and executing for our customers. Our expectation is to make every day a Perfect HSE Day with no injuries, accidents, or harm to the environment
Partner with the best
As the HSE Lead Specialist, you will manage the HSE transition from the project opportunity (ITO), execution through de-mobilization. In addition, you will be responsible for strengthening our HSE culture as well as ensure that risk management plans are in place and remain effective to manage project HSE risks.
As a Lead Specialist EHS - Health and Safety, you will be responsible for:
- Acting as a subject matter expert on HSE topics including emergency preparedness and safety risk
- Contributing to project as a team member or leads small regional and global projects.
- Maintaining Government HSE compliance, reporting requirements, and managing the adoption of relevant policies and procedures
- Advising and guiding functional managers regarding compliance to government regulations, environmental permitting, improvement projects, for multiple sites across the US
- Handling communication with direct colleagues and the business about design and coordination services rendered
- Managing multiple projects and providing clear direction, disciplined timelines, and coordinated schedules
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Environmental Health & Safety).
- Have 3 years of experience in Health and Safety
- Have significant experience in HSE operations
- Have working knowledge of HSE management systems, Local HSE regulations, and widely used international standards.
- Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be available for travel as required
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.