Head of UX Design
San Francisco, CA
Los Angeles, CA
San Diego, CA
We're looking for a driven and creative individual to join us as a Head of UX Design. This role will be critical in owning and optimizing our core app experience. You will take part in multiple core products within our team, contributing to the end-to-end delivery of new features and guiding product direction. The Head of UX design will work closely with our CEO and partner with our designers, product managers, and engineers to bring product ideas to life and create a magical experience for our users. If you are looking for an opportunity to make a tangible impact on the lives of millions and help us disrupt a massive industry, we'd love to hear from you!
Who You Are:
- 6+ years of experience doing hands-on qualitative and quantitative user research in a consumer-facing environment
- Experience applying methodical frameworks to conducting research and leveraging user insights to inform design and product decisions
- Create complex low-fidelity sketches, wireframes, and prototypes to explore, communicate, and validate ideas.
- Working knowledge of Figma, Principle and Adobe Photoshop
- Familiar with guidelines for iOS human interface, Google Material Design, etc
- Proven track record of delivering insights with real impact
Perks of becoming a Jerrian:
- Stock Options
- RRSP, 401k, and Stock Options
- Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (Mental Health Counselling, Social Support, and other services)
- Remote Work and Flexible Hours
Jerry is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices.
The pay range for this role is $120,000 to $170,000. Actual compensation packages are based on several factors that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, depth of experience, certifications, and specific work location. This may be different in other locations due to differences in the cost of labor.
The total compensation package for this position may also include annual performance bonus, stock, benefits and/or other applicable incentive compensation plans.