The Asana Marketing Team is focused on driving growth and building a brand that customers love. We focus not only on acquiring users but also on creating content and campaigns that nurture existing teams and drive them to upgrade. Our team is growing rapidly and includes team members focused on product marketing, content creation, partnerships, ads, and lifecycle marketing.
Asana is building a smarter way to work – the Asana Enterprise Work Management Platform creates clarity & accountability, maximizes impact, and allows any size company to scale with confidence. We’re building and scaling our enterprise sales and marketing motion and we are looking for an experienced go-to-market marketing leader to help accelerate our move upmarket to win the enterprise work management category. You will partner with sales and marketing leadership to deliver impactful sales programs, enablement, and selling tools that deliver meaningful ARR across geos.
This role is based in our San Francisco office with an office-centric hybrid schedule. Along with most Asanas, you’ll work from this office in person on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays. Most Asanas have the option to work from home on Wednesdays and Fridays. If you're interviewing for this role, your Talent Acquisition Partner will share more about the in-office requirements.
What you’ll achieve
- Develop a deep understanding of the Asana Revenue (Sales) Team, including their key challenges, priorities, and opportunities.
- Lead the vision for full-funnel content for key buying centers including marketing and operations leaders.
- Create a clear GTM narrative quarterly with priorities to drive enablement and sales programs.
- Partner with Revenue Marketing and global campaigns to create quarterly sales plays and programs to increase the sales pipeline in the field.
- Own performance metrics for sales programs and continuously improve sales programs and enablement.
- Deliver strategic partner marketing programs that drive sales pipeline and ARR in partnership with business development.
- Partner with the Asana Compete Team to deliver high-impact competitive selling assets and programs.
- Manage and develop a team of exceptional solutions, partners, and GTM marketers.
- Minimum 12 years of experience in Product Marketing and/or marketing leadership roles within the B2B SaaS industry.
- Product marketing, sales enablement, sales pipeline programs experience with executive stakeholders such as a Head of Sales and/or CRO on pipeline generation programs.
- Experience building or driving sales programs with a track record of meeting and exceeding pipeline targets.
- Exceptional written, visual, verbal communication, and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to lead and influence cross-functional teams with a vision.
- Experience directly managing small teams, program managing the work of large cross-functional teams, and collaborating with senior cross-functional stakeholders.
- Experience operationalizing strategic plans, including setting resourcing, navigating tradeoffs, and ensuring timely execution.
- Strong analytical and data-driven mindset, with the ability to derive insights from complex datasets and translate them into actionable strategies.
What we’ll offer
Our comprehensive compensation package plays a big part in how we recognize you for the impact you have on our path to achieving our mission. We believe that compensation should be reflective of the value you create relative to the market value of your role. To ensure pay is fair and not impacted by biases, we're committed to looking at market value which is why we check ourselves and conduct a yearly pay equity audit.
For this role, the estimated base salary range is between $269,000 - $363,000. The actual base salary will vary based on various factors, including market and individual qualifications objectively assessed during the interview process. The listed range above is a guideline, and the base salary range for this role may be modified.
In addition to base salary, your compensation package may include additional components such as equity, sales incentive pay (for most sales roles), and benefits. If you're interviewing for this role, speak with your Talent Acquisition Partner to learn more about the total compensation and benefits for this role.
We strive to provide equitable and competitive benefit packages that support our employees worldwide and include:
- Mental health, wellness & fitness benefits
- Career coaching & support
- Inclusive family-building benefits
- Long-term savings or retirement plans
- In-office culinary options to cater to your dietary preferences
These are just some of the benefits we offer, and benefits may vary based on role, country, and local regulations. If you're interviewing for this role, speak with your Talent Acquisition Partner to learn more about the total compensation and benefits for this role.
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world rely on Asana to achieve their most important goals, faster. Asana has been named a Top 10 Best Workplace for 5 years in a row, is Fortune's #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. After spending more than a year physically distanced, Team Asana is safely and mindfully returning to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With 11+ offices all over the world, we are always looking for individuals who care about building technology that drives positive change in the world and a culture where everyone feels that they belong.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also comply with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws in other locations.