Head of Product
Looking for Manager/Senior Manager level.
The Honest Company is seeking a deeply experienced and exceptionally talented leader to join our Digital Team in a product ownership role of Head of Mobile Experience. This hands-on leader will be a key member of the Digital and Technology teams owning and driving the mobile customer experience, strategy and execution - including mobile web, iOS and Android apps. In this role you will work closely with Designers, Engineers, Performance Marketers, Analytics as well as Digital Team leadership to define, align and execute on a data-driven mobile strategy and roadmap, to reimagine commerce, retention, engagement and design of our mobile customer experiences.
What you’ll do:
- Oversee the strategy, planning, and execution of the Honest Mobile Experience Roadmap
- Execute on the mobile roadmap with technology, digital, ux teams - internal and external partners
- Serve as Mobile Product owner in cross-functional teams managing diverse priorities, with a focus on maintainability and cost effectiveness
- Oversee and manage external partner relationships supporting our mobile platforms
- → (full ownership) Conceive of, define, and document new mobile-specific features and functionality to increase conversion, growth and engagement to support business goals
- → (bleeding-edge thinker) Drive the convergence of commerce, community, loyalty and AR via gamified experiences to drive data-driven commerce, brand engagement and churn mitigation metrics
- Drive organizational alignment on mobile-specific experiences and investments, to take our customers’ mobile experience to the next level
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers and their needs by assisting with focus groups, user testing, and surveys
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis to continually identify ways to improve customer’s mobile experience
- Drive execution of projects from conception through delivery including gathering and defining requirements, writing user stories, planning out project and resource dependencies, overseeing execution and performing acceptance testing
What you’ll need:
- 5-7 years of experience in digital product management/ownership
- 4-5 years of experience in mobile product management/ownership
- Experience and passion for working with mission-driven brands
- Proven record of delivering delightful mobile product experiences/features
- Willingness and passion to get into the finest UX details, consider every edge case and act as a full product expert for all things mobile
- Self-directed, hands-on, and getting-it-done mindset. Passion to exceed expectations.
- Unmatched ability to be find solutions and deliver high quality outcomes in constrained environments
- Extensive expertise in user-centered design principles and best practices
- Data-driven, customer-first approach. Strong track record of using analytics to drive strategic decisions.
- Proven track record of successful collaboration with web and mobile developers, UX designers, as well as digital and technology leaders
- Experience working in an Agile environment
Bonus points for:
- Hands-on UX design experience
- Experience working for major ecommerce brands in the fashion/lifestyle/luxury space
- Experience with JIRA
- Advanced Excel skills
Benefits & Perks
We offer a competitive benefits package including comprehensive health and wellness coverage, 401k with company match, wellness incentives including a monthly fitness reimbursement and onsite fitness classes, options for education reimbursement, and a discount on all products. We value work-life balance and offer a generous and flexible vacation policy. Thinking about adding little ones to your family? Honest offers generous maternity and paternity leave. We love the furry kids too and offer pet insurance so your companions are well taken care of.
California Privacy Rights Notice for Californian Job Applicants and Prospective Talent
Effective Date: January 1, 2020
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”), The Honest Company, Inc. (“Honest” or “us” or “we”) is required to inform California residents who are our job applicants or prospective talent (together “job applicants” or “you”) about the categories of personal information we may collect about you and the purposes for which we use this information. Click here if you are a California resident to read disclosures required by the CCPA. Note this notice applies only to personal information that is subject to the CCPA.
Categories of Personal Information We Collect. We may collect the following categories of personal information about our job applicants, who are California residents:
- Social Security Number
- Email and mailing address
- Telephone number
- Employment history
How We Use Job Applicants' Personal Data.
We use and disclose the personal information we collect for our business purposes. These business purposes include, without limitation:
- Processing evaluating your application to determine your qualifications for the role to which you’ve applied, and communicating with you about your application, including to check references or your background, and communicate with you about other jobs that may interest you.
Other business purposes as identified in the CCPA, which include:
- Auditing related to our interactions with you;
- Legal compliance
- Detecting and protecting against security incidents, fraud, and illegal activity;
- Performing services for us, such as analytics;
- Internal research for technological improvement; and
- Internal operations.