Head of Marketing Automation and Operation
As Head of Marketing Automation and Operation, you will be the leader responsible for running global operations, processes and technology that drives our marketing programs. You will also be leading a team of marketing automation specialists. You'll work collaboratively with members across the marketing (including field and demand-generation) and sales teams and ensure our processes are consistent and predictable across all regions.
This position requires minimal travel <10% and is a remote position located within the USA.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Own and orchestrate our lead generation processes and the overall administration of techstack, including: Demandbase, Pardot, Reachdesk, Bizible.
- Strong experience in operationally launching account-based marketing programs. Specifically working with tools such as 6sense or Demandbase.
- Manage execution of campaigns email programs, including: creating/reviewing email assets, segmentation and list building, ensuring brand consistency and maintaining email marketing calendar to ensure accurate and timely delivery.
- Manage and facilitate proper usage of Salesforce as the "power user" and go to person for the marketing organization.
- Lead overall marketing technology stack to maximize efficiencies, what data needs to be passed between the systems, proper lead source and campaign attribution.
- Collaborate with sales teams and SDRs to refine lead management approaches, automate lead processing tasks and measure lead delivery effectiveness.
- Compile, track and analyze email campaign metrics and support our performance marketing function in tracking all campaign efforts.
- Ensure data integrity and accuracy across all marketing systems and programs.
- Keep current with the latest email marketing trends, technologies and compliance requirements like GDPR, CCPA and CAN-SPAM laws.
- Identify and implement new technologies, processes and initiatives to improve effectiveness by automating everything.
- Experience implementing effective marketing automation and lead management processes that measurably grow sales pipeline.
- Curiosity and desire to investigate the latest marketing practices and tools so our team stays on the cutting edge.
- Strong project management, organization and time management skills.
- An ability to synthesize data into understandable information that supports effective decision-making.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain successful collaborative relationship across internal constituents and external vendor/suppliers.
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Managing and implanting processes with SDR teams
- Significant experience using the latest martech; 6Sense, Demandbase, Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, Reachdesk, Bizible, Sendoso, Uberflip etc.
- Experience implementing and using tools to increase lead prospecting and nurturing efficiency.
- Team management experience
Skills and Abilities:
- 5+ years of experience in business-to-business marketing operations or marketing programs roles.
- A Bachelor's degree or a compelling story.
This position will require successfully completing a post-offer background check. Qualified candidates with [a] criminal history will be considered and are not automatically disqualified, consistent with federal law, state law, and local ordinances.
Successful applicant must comply with federal contractor vaccine mandate requirements.
Thales champions inclusion and we believe diversity strengthens the fabric of our culture. We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law
If you need an accommodation or assistance in order to apply for a position with Thales, please contact us at email@example.com.