Head of Marketing
The Head of Marketing for Round Room will lead the global evolution of Round Room and its core projects. The right candidate will first and foremost be a leader people can respect and want to follow. They will be full of passion about live entertainment and focused on innovative ways to connect with our customers and sell tickets and packages.
Candidates we will consider will have proven success leading a marketing team at an executive level. This position offers the opportunity to build a world class team as its leader. Our future Head of Marketing will be an authentic leader that humbly models our values, believes in our vision and purpose and wakes up every day ready to model our core values. Work hard, take pride in your work, be optimistic and exhibit a can-do attitude, be respectful to others and shows commitment to the team.
Salary is $150-175k dependant on experience.
Our Head of Marketing will make impact through:
- Leadership: Lead, manage and hold accountable a world class marketing team
- Growth Driver: Develop strategies that drive ticket sales and revenue growth
- Brand Storyteller: Strategically build the Round Room brand and its library of operating projects, by increasing awareness to build audience database and convert ticket sales.
- Innovation Catalyst: Create breakthrough ideas to disrupt the live entertainment industry.
- Drive revenue by growing user base and sales through marketing activities
- Oversee the individual project marketing and promotional campaigns, operating within approved budgets
- Create and manage multiple campaigns via online and offline channels, including handling needed tasks directly
- Develop the structure of our marketing department over time
- Set the strategic plan for marketing and sales to grow existing business and projects.
- Drive digital marketing and master data-driven decision-making capability at project levels.
- Attract, onboard, and develop top-tier talent
- Lead company’s marketing capabilities: brand marketing, public relations, social media/digital marketing and performance marketing, marketing analytics and marketing operations
- Review current marketing trends and advertisements to determine the effectiveness of different styles and strategies
- Drive department innovation within desired KPI's
- Research competitors to stay current with similar tours/shows in the market.
- Manage marketing plans and strategies for new and existing shows and tours.
- Demonstrate a passion for the Round Room's mission, vision and values
- Manage brand marketing campaigns for Round Room projects. Tasks include but not limited to
- Key artwork and asset development
- Media recommendations
- Publicity strategies
- Social media content calendar creation
- Strategic marketing partner outreach and onboarding
- Promotion planning
- Work with IP holders to route approvals and connect with other licensees regarding promotional opportunities.
- Manage various agencies and contractors to create approved marketing materials and asset packages for each project.
- Work with local teams to develop, monitor and adjust advertising budgets as needed.
- Implement innovative digital marketing & social media strategies
- Work with other Round Room team members to coordinate effective promotions and take advantage of related promotional inventory (merchandise).
- Manage media buying process including, but not limited, digital, social, radio, TV, print and outdoor for select projects.
- Manage national and local press and publicity for each project in concert with publicity team.
- Work closely with the ticketing team to create and implement ticketing promotions and programs.
- Oversee social media manager to create engaging content for each project.
- Communicate with local marketing teams to ensure that sales goals are reached for individual events.
- Generate exciting press and branding opportunities that continue to position Round Room as an industry leader in the live entertainment space.
- 10+ years of professional experience in marketing, sales, or strategy planning roles
- 7+ years of managerial experience with responsibility for a group of brands and for a team of 10+ employees
- Previous experience in marketing, sales, communication and budgeting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Innovative and creative
- Ability to lead groups and be decisive
- Collaborative skills to accept and incorporate ideas into strategies
- Time management and organization in order to meet strict deadlines
- Ability to recognize trends and stay ahead of them
- Proficient with analysis and design software
We thank everyone for their interest but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted