Head of Marketing
If you are a Colorado resident and this role is a field-based or remote role, you may be eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
The SRC Marketing leader will be a transformative change agent and will work collaboratively with other senior leaders to bring innovation to the marketing function. We are looking for a driven candidate who is creative at heart, a writer by trade, a mentor by nature, and a statistician using data to support your decision. But also, a person that is eager to partner with the Business Leader to support this exceptional organization and their mission.
You are responsible for
- Delivering and updating a cluster marketing plan including an integrated value proposition, the overall portfolio strategy and strategic pricing considerations. Work with category leaders to develop portfolio investment strategy, including portfolio choices and rationalization, based on our “ability to win” in prioritized market segments
- In partnership with key markets, generate and update customer (persona) segmentation based on customer decision journeys and value drivers to advise cluster and business strategies, including the acquisition, retention, and development of the most valuable customers to accelerate profitable growth
- Owning and overseeing message development supporting Executive decision makers. Work across other teams in the Sleep and Respiratory Care team and in the Connected Care Cluster and to drive service-line (‘ology”) solutions strategy and messaging
- Overseeing qualitative and quantitative research, to inform integrated value proposition and/or brand (portfolio) positioning
- Identifying and developing new solutions offerings and assisting in proof-of-concept testing with target customers.
- Developing global strategic reference sites to help build brand awareness and asset library (i.e., proof points)
- Building Organization Capability by championing marketing functional excellence via stage and gate reviews of key NPI’s
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- BA/BS Degree Required
- 10+ years of industry experience or related experience in the clinical domain from either the clinical or research perspective
- Executive level experience marketing to targeted industry verticals. (Healthcare experience is ideal)
- Prior/existing experience leading Marketing for a business that is part of a large matrix environment.
- Experience working in a dynamic environment, driven to win and constantly get better. Go getter mentality with low ego and a caring collaborative approach.
- Strong management and leadership capability across all departments of Marketing.
- Success formulating and driving market development / shaping strategies
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran