Head of Enterprise Sales
We are looking for a Head of Sales who will be responsible for driving sales across the entire Logitech portfolio of products, software and services to business customers for our Northeast Americas region. You will manage a Direct Engagement team of individual Enterprise and Global Account Managers / direct sellers throughout the Northeast region on Large Enterprise, Corporate and Mid-Market accounts within the 10-state region. You will build, lead and maintain highly motivated focused sellers through active coaching, partner and alliance joint customer engagement, and life cycle management.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. Share our passion for Equality and the Environment. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech.
In this role you will:
- Empower a team of sellers through clear and direct communication of roles and responsibilities that align to corporate goals and targets.
- Provide leadership participation in end customer QBR/NDA discussions to gain key customer insights and alignment to Logitech strategic initiatives.
- Assign regional quotas and remove obstacles to enable sellers to overachieve their sales, revenue and profitability targets.
- Listen and aggregate feedback from the team to streamline selling and operational efficiencies as the business grows.
- Work cooperatively with cross functional departments including CSM, SE and HQ resources to deliver elite customer experience.
- Build and maintain a strong regional network of strategic Logitech Collaboration Platform Partners that complete the customer VC solution (Microsoft/Zoom/Google).
- Provide regional and customer insights relative to market trends and competitive landscape and position the business for growth in both the near and long term.
- Conduct weekly activity management, pipeline, forecast, reviews across all products with direct reports to ensure accurate pipeline/forecast.
- Take a hands-on approach that includes a high degree of personal interaction with your team and our business partners to define processes and exceed sales and revenue targets while meeting directly with customers.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- Significant relevant technology sales leadership experience in the NE Region.
- Previous leadership experience in leading a direct quota carrying teams in a technology environment.
- Previous experience in building new teams, including recruiting, hiring, onboarding, and scaling large sales teams.
- Global and Enterprise sales leadership experience, familiarity with key verticals.
- Strong presentation skills, to include written and verbal communication.
- Highly engaging leader, strong EQ & executive presence for C level relationships
- Proficient with CRM/Pipeline tools (Salesforce.com).
- Technically proficient across the enterprise IT landscape including knowledge of Video Collaboration, Unified Communications, Networking/Mobility, and Security.
- Strong working knowledge of the Logitech channel and alliance partners.
- A track record of leveraging influential leadership to drive change, growth, and new business models.
- An innovation and inclusive mindset. Create a strong, inclusive culture and be willing to try new things, make bets, and take calculated risks for the purpose of growing revenue.
- A previous record of motivating and influencing individuals to come together as one team, lead and win.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required. Master’s degree in Business or other relevant fields is a plus.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 510-713-4866 for assistance.