Head of Creative Lab
TikTokNew York, NY25 days ago
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
We’re looking for a Head of Creative Lab, North America to join our Global Business Solutions team in New York. The Creative Lab at TikTok is dedicated to inspiring the industry with best in class marketing solutions that connect brands with culture. The Lab is a collective of culture wielding, creative innovators who are constantly ideating, building, testing and growing big ideas to help the biggest brands in the world show up authentically on our platform.
As the Head of Creative Lab, North America you will build and lead the US and Canada TikTok creative team to craft and guide best in class work on our platform and products. You will partner closely with cross functional teams in support of our efforts with brands and agencies. You will serve as an external creative industry leader, driving conversations, influencing work and inspiring the future of creativity with leaders across North America.
This position reports to the Head of Global Business Marketing for North America. The ideal candidate is an industry leading creative leader with extensive experience creating breakthrough work and leading and inspiring creative teams. This candidate is a thoughtful collaborator, culture carrier, innovator and no-ego creative who loves to inspire big ideas but also get into the thick of the work. The ability to deliver thoughtful solutions that help brands and agencies understand how TikTok can impact their businesses is a must. Finally, this leader is a player and a coach, someone who will not only inspire with thought leadership but also write, design and produce work.
- Lead a large team of creatives across multiple offices in the US and Canada
- Building processes and vision of the NA Creative Lab
- Recruit, hire and manage the best talent with a dedication to diversity, equity and inclusion
- Instill a growth mindset with the team -regularly sharing feedback and ensuring growth of each individual.
- Lead as a creative collaborator within Business Marketing & cross functional teams
- Innovate and invent new approaches to creativity on our platform
- Develop ideas and solutions that will impact the industry at scale
- Develop vertical specific POVs for how brands show up on TikTok
- Partner with our creator community to teach the industry how to TikTok
- Build work in partnership with clients and agencies
- Foster relationships with CCOs and create new opportunities for partnership
- Present externally on national stages
- 15+ years in senior level creative roles within agency, brand or tech companies
- 10+ years experience leading large creative teams
- Portfolio of work that showcases diversity and range of creative thinking and execution
- A start-up spirit and drive to innovate
- A passion for our platform
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach.
We believe individuals shouldn't be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.