Head of Community
San Francisco, CA
New York, NY
As Head of Community, you will lead our efforts to build an engaged and passionate community of Notion users and customers. In this role, you'll have the opportunity to shape how we connect with and support our customers at scale. You'll work closely with product and marketing teams to build programs and experiences that delight our community. If you're passionate about leading teams and community building, and love getting creative with new engagement strategies, this is the perfect role for you.
What You'll Achieve:
- Build on our community engagement strategy and roadmap
- Help shape the strategy for our community programs
- Scale our community team both locally and globally
- Partner cross-functionally to advocate for community needs
- Analyze metrics and insights to inform business decisions
Skills You'll Need to Bring:
- 10+ years of experience building and leading global online communities and/or partnerships
- Track record of scaling community teams and engagement
- Analytical mindset to understand data, insights and impact
- Creative thinking to develop innovative community programs
- Communication skills to work with cross-functional partners and engage community members
- Strong people manager and org leader
- Experience working on B2B and B2C community programming
Nice to Haves:
- Experience working at a fast-growing tech company
- Knowledge of community management best practices and trends
- Passion for Notion’s product and mission
We hire talented and passionate people from a variety of backgrounds because we want our global employee base to represent the wide diversity of our customers. If you’re excited about a role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every bullet point listed in the job description, we still encourage you to apply. If you’re a builder at heart, share our company values, and enthusiastic about making software toolmaking ubiquitous, we want to hear from you.
Notion is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Notion considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Notion is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know.
Notion is committed to providing highly competitive cash compensation, equity, and benefits. The compensation offered for this role will be based on multiple factors such as location, the role’s scope and complexity, and the candidate’s experience and expertise, and may vary from the range provided below. For roles based in San Francisco or New York City, the estimated base salary range for this role is $235,000 - $265,000.