Head of Client Finance
The Head of Client Finance - Midwest will oversee financial management for a portfolio of client accounts. The Head of Client Finance - Midwest is a key business partner responsible for all financial client deliverables, including scope of work development, revenue reconciliations, forecasting, reporting and profitability analysis. And the fulfillment of all internal and external financial and operational reporting requirements.
Professional & Technical Experience:
- Work closely with the various service teams to ensure all financial elements of the client relationship are managed, tracked, monitored, and communicated.
- Manage client profitability by overseeing revenue, resources/costs, ensuring client P&Ls are in line with the staffing agreements and agency goals.
- Partner with senior account leads on existing client contract renewals and new business pitches
- Monitor, expedite and escalate client setup, media billing, reconciliation and payment activities ensuring alignment with contract terms
- Work closely with the client teams to stay abreast of changes and modifications to client budgets
- Budgeting, forecasting, monthly close revenue recognition and variance explanations
- Assisting the provision of information to support internal & external audits
- Develop, maintain, and distribute ad-hoc reports and financial models as needed
- Provide proactive analytical support and other ad hoc financial analyses to the business leaders
- Supervise client finance team
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, at least intermediate Excel skills (Pivots, Vlookup, etc)
- Previous experience with Maconomy desired
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
We believe diversity brings creativity, which is at the heart of everything we do. We are actively engaging in creating an environment free of discrimination, where our people and their uniqueness can shine and be celebrated. We’re working to set a standard for the industry as a whole, creating a culture of equity and belonging. We may not be perfect, and we know there is work to do, but we regularly check with our teams and Employee Resource Groups on how we are doing, using their insight to frame our thinking and actions, so we can all do better, working as one Landor & Fitch.