Head of Business Analytics
Modern HealthSan Francisco, CA5 days ago
As the Head of Business Analytics at Modern Health, you’ll be integral in informing company strategy through driving critical business insights. You’ll partner with teams spanning across finance, operations, sales, and customer success to identify what metrics matter, how we measure them, and how we take action on them. You will build out and manage a team of analysts and will own strategic analyses end-to-end from developing the hypothesis, to performing the analysis, to recommending action based on your insights.
We’re looking for someone who can pair strong analytical capabilities with sharp business acumen (strategic thinking, problem solving, results-oriented). You’ll need to be able to balance getting your hands dirty (e.g., performing analyses yourself) with developing and executing on an overall vision for the Business Analytics function.
What You’ll Do
- Partner with leaders throughout the company to develop a robust and actionable end-to-end customer journey and lifecycle model
- Develop, own, and maintain forecasting models to predict and understand customer and user behavior and inform high-impact decisions across the company (e.g., pricing, product changes, etc.)
- Partner with our Clinical Care team on efficacy assessments, outcomes measures, and customer reporting
- Champion data internally and help build a framework for robust data-driven decision-making throughout the company
- Create self-serve capabilities that empower teams across Modern Health to dig into the data that matters most to them to make informed decisions
- Partner closely with Finance, Sales, Customer Success, Care, Engineering, and Ops teams to help define, develop, and measure key metrics and prioritize a data/analytics roadmap
- Lead, recruit, and develop a team of analysts to conduct deep-dive data analyses and translate the results into actionable business recommendations
- Identify key business opportunities and communicate these to leadership
- Partner with engineering and other stakeholders to improve data usability (capture, cleansing, definitions, etc.).
Who You Are
- You’ve led analytics within a high-growth company
- You have 5+ yrs managing a team
- You have extensive experience with SQL, Excel, BI tools such as Looker, and data viz tools
- You have experience applying data and analytics concepts to business problems and can explain data and analytics concepts to non-technical team members
- You are humble, scrappy, and thrive in fast-paced environments
- You have experience working cross-functionally and partnering with stakeholders across departments of varying levels.
- 100% coverage for Medical / Dental / Vision
- Stipend towards mental health benefits
- 401k plan
- Flexible PTO
- Passionate team dedicated to making a positive impact
- Awesome office with snacks and catered lunch in the Financial District
- Generous parental leave policy
- Unlimited career growth opportunity