Guest Services Coordinator
We Still Love Hospitality!
At Spruce Peak we have something special. As the premier Vermont mountain community, we are surrounded by the natural beauty of the Green Mountains. The Lodge and Club are slopeside at Stowe Resort; gorgeous for year-round adventures, escapes, destination weddings, and more. We take pride in our teamwork, high standards, and diversity. It’s fitting that we are located at the pinnacle of Vermont!
We are looking for a Guest Services Coordinator to join our team! Our ideal candidate will have excellent communication and guest service skills, work well in a fast-paced environment, and remain professional at all times. The Guest Services Coordinator is responsible for communication between Lodge guests and the Bell/Valet and Ski Valet operations. Located in the lobby, this position involves face-to-face and phone communication with our guests, managing their requests relative to their vehicle, and luggage handling, and using our operating system to access guest information.
The Guest Service Coordinator is crucial to ensuring customer satisfaction by offering the highest caliber of service to The Lodge at Spruce Peak guests upon arrival, departure, and throughout the length of their stay.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment; if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
The Perks (vary by hours committed):
- Paid Time Off
- Heath Benefits - after 30 days!
- Winter- Ski Pass to Stowe Mountain Resort
- Summer- Golf Membership to Stowe Country Club
- Complimentary and discounted stays at Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- Onsite Fitness Membership
- Employee discounts at the Spa & Restaurant Outlets
- 401(k) Matching
- And much more!
Besides great pay and benefits the work is interesting, challenging and you’ll have opportunities to grow. Stowe is a great place to put down roots; mountain bike in the summer, ski in the winter, world-class breweries and small farms; a great place to play during your time off or to raise an active family.
Proud diversity advocates and EOE.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Prior hotel or hospitality experience preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Customer service experience.
- Strong organizational and time management discipline.
- Operate effectively in stressful situations.
- Solid judgment and ability to resolve conflicts effectively.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to adapt to changing guest needs.
We welcome you:
Unsure if you check every box, but feeling inspired to enhance your career? Apply. We’d love to consider your unique experiences and how you could make Hyatt even better.