Growth Strategy and Sales Operations Lead
The Growth Strategy & Sales Operations Lead is a high impact, high visibility role in Modern Health’s Go-to-Market team. You will help drive our next level of top-line revenue growth by enhancing and scaling our top-of-funnel engine, and partnering directly with our Marketing, Sales and Partnerships leadership.
About the Go-to-market and RevOps team:
You will be joining the RevOps team at Modern Health – a high-powered group that operates at the cutting edge of the industry. We are the vanguard of company go-to-market strategy, committed to driving measurable revenue outcomes, and are a pillar for tripling our company’s revenue again in coming quarters.
RevOps at Modern Health is focused on driving strategic revenue impact: we strategize how to go-to-market (vs. ‘supporting sales’), we publish actionable intelligence for the business (vs. refreshing charts), we lead the identification, testing and rollout of revenue initiatives (vs. supporting the roadmap), and build an innovative and ever-evolving revtech stack to scale our business (vs. maintaining the mess).
We espouse a product-minded approach towards growth -- we are bold and hypothesis-driven, believe in test & learn and failing fast, always focus the company on our target market, and ‘build the flywheel’ to automate as much growth as possible.
The RevOps function is part of our 200+ member Go-to-Market team - reporting to our COO and comprising Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Partnerships and RevOps. You will report to the Director of Revenue Strategy & Operations.
The Role You’ll Play:
In this role, you will develop and execute strategies to enhance our revenue growth, build and launch best-in-class processes and tooling for our Sales team, and optimize the top and middle of our revenue funnel.
You will distill ambiguity into analytical insights and opportunity – evaluating and sizing potential solutions, building alignment on actionable recommendations for the business, and leading the charge on initiatives that impact our top-of-funnel.
You will manage and support the tech stack that opens the front door of our business to prospects.
You will lead our partnership with the Marketing and Sales Development (inside sales) organizations in particular to drive top-of-funnel growth. You will also work cross-functionally (FP&A, Analytics, Executive team, and more) with teams across the company to execute on many of the initiatives you develop. We’re looking for someone who is equal parts strategic, data-driven, and operational (have a “get stuff done” attitude).
This position is a great opportunity for a high-powered revenue/sales operations professional, looking for a high-profile role that will influence the trajectory of a hyper-growth business. You will interact with Modern Health’s executive business leaders, and become an impactful operator within Modern Health.
This position is not eligible to be performed in Hawaii.
What You’ll Do
- Act as a trusted advisor and operator who owns relationships with leadership and teams across our new business channels: Sales (SDR), Partnerships, and Marketing
- Communicate effectively by distilling complex thoughts and strategies into simple, actionable recommendations
- Build stakeholder trust and make recommendations for action while driving accountability at every step of the way
- Be the expert on lead gen/top of funnel:
- Spot opportunities in the funnel, propose and implement solutions to capitalize
- Run stakeholder meetings to with channel leaders and executives to unlock opportunities
- Forecast lead gen productivity and report on actionable insights
- Own and build customer acquisition tools, systems and processes
- Own roadmapping, deployment and day-to-day management key tools and processes – including account and lead routing routing, SDR operations, and account scoring
- Build the next level of rep playbooks and programs in partnership with our Enablement and Sales leadership teams
- Demystify our top of funnel and provide actionable insights to the business
- Own the analytical framework for our customer acquisition funnel, identifying risks and opportunities
- Partner with Analytics to build the next level of dashboards and reports to inform reps, teams, and leadership
- Ruthlessly focus the org on KPIs and outcomes like funnel productivity and health, rep productivity, stage-to-stage conversion %, ACV, and more
- Identify and execute initiatives that create step-change results
- Evaluate and size potential opportunities, build business cases and stakeholder alignment, and run launch of cross-functional initiatives that power revenue growth
- Own annual territory design, account/lead scoring, book building and distribution
Who You Are
- 6+ years of experience in revenue operations and/or sales operations
- Prior background in consulting, investment banking, or business operations is a plus
- Experience working in high-growth, performance focused environments
- Prior experience in a high-growth SaaS company
- Healthcare/health-tech experience is a strong plus
- Strong sales/revenue operations chops - you are adept at building operational improvements in that impact sales reps and prospect experience
- Prior experience working with SDR functions and in Sales Ops roles
- Experience working with Deal Desk and CPQ a plus
- Able to operate as an independent initiative owner who drives results in the business
- Experience identifying and developing business cases for strategic growth opportunities
- Can independently execute projects from inception to completion
- Proven success working autonomously and flexing up and down the work spectrum effortlessly - able to partner with teams and leadership
- Excellent problem-solver, with strong analytical skills and experience distilling ambiguity into actionable insights and recommendationsL
- Advanced spreadsheet modeling proficiency. Experience with data visualization tools (Looker, Tableau) strongly preferred
- Able to move seamlessly from big picture thinking to operational tactics
- Experience building and managing complex analytical models
- Strong systems experience with a program-building and systems mindset
- Experienced with SalesForce. Extra credit for familiarity with LeanData, Outreach, Demandbase, and Chili Piper.
- Familiarity/proficiency with demand generation tools like Marketo, LeanData, Demandbase, Chili Piper, and others
- Familiarity with CPQ (DealHub) a plus
- Excellent communicator who can synthesize your recommendations and build buy-in amongst leadership and teams
- Ability to develop and present complex issues in a digestible and compelling manner
- Experience leading meetings with and presenting to senior executives
- Medical / Dental / Vision / Disability / Life Insurance (Modern Health offers 100% coverage for employees and 75% of dependent insurance premiums)
- High deductible health plan option with health savings account
- Access to Coaches and Therapists through Modern Health's platform
- Flexible PTO
- Company-wide mental health days
- Unlimited career growth opportunity
- Parental leave policy
- Family Forming Benefit through Carrot
- Professional Development Stipend
- Financial planning through Origin
But wait there’s more…!
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Annual Wellness Stipend to use on items that promote your overall well being
- ModSquad Community: Virtual events like active ERGs, holiday themed activities, team-building events and more
You can find the relevant state base pay ranges and benefits information in the following resources: