Banza NYC or Remote14 days ago
We want to accelerate our growth, reaching new audiences and bringing joyful vibes and healthy food to millions more people. Whether launching new platforms, shepherding bold creative campaigns, optimizing multichannel ROI, or testing novel tactics, we’re looking for someone who can take Banza’s message to the masses.
Your mission is to create and manage best-in-class marketing programs that drive sales at our retail partners. In addition to this, you’ll be responsible for challenging CPG performance marketing paradigms and creating a new vision for what “Growth” should mean for retail-driven brands. You’ll succeed by creatively applying data-driven insights to a unique vision for performance marketing, that closely ties channel-strategy to broader business goals.
What You'll Do
- Lead strategy for our grocery performance media - a multimillion dollar budget that includes sponsored search, coupons/loyalty programs, and all advertising tied to sales goals.
- Develop integration of online performance spend and conventional trade spend.
- Make shopper marketing recommendations and manage shopper programs online and offline.
- Vet and test incremental opportunities for growth, including new channels, partners, audiences, creative, messaging and media formats
- Manage execution and optimization across channels, building systems and/or delegating effectively to partners where necessary
- Build robust reporting that brings our spend on disparate channels into focus and communicates impact to sales, marketing and executive teams
- Help build best-in-class creative and messaging by partnering with our marketing team to build 3-6 month roadmaps for testing and implementation
- Communicate insights from our performance campaigns to the broader Banza team (especially Sales, Marketing, and Product)
Who You Are
- BA/BS, MBA preferred, 5+ years work experience
- 2+ years of professional experience driving growth through digital performance marketing, ideally with consumer products
- Experience designing processes and optimizing digital experiences with a focus on conversion
- Strong quantitative skills, and basic experience in third party analytics and keyword research tools
- Analytical - you can glean insights from complex sets of information and communicate key takeaways effectively
- An entrepreneurially minded individual willing to challenge how we operate
- Action-oriented and willing to dive into hands-on management of key tools
- Must love Banza!
We're very aware of the research showing that historically underrepresented groups are less likely to apply to a job if they don't believe that they meet all of the criteria. Are you hesitant to submit an application because you're not sure if you check every box? Please apply anyway with a thoughtful cover letter! We would love to hear from you to discuss how you can help us build a great team at Banza.
Competitive salary and equity, commensurate with experience. Health and other benefits.
Write a cover letter describing why you want to join Banza and would be a great fit in this role. Include that along with your resume.