Group Partner Marketing Lead
ZoomDenver (CO)6 months ago
Being a leader at Zoom, you need to be able to balance strategic vision, thought leadership, execution excellence, and provide an outstanding vision for Zoom’s brand. Zoom is looking for a Group Partner Marketing Lead to a global team of 6+ Partner Marketers that cover Zoom Apps, Marketplace, Channel and Strategic partners. This role will report to our Head of International, Partner Marketing and Localization. In this cross-functional role, you will work closely with our product, sales, and marketing teams to help grow market share.
- Leading your global team to drive the marketing strategy across the partner ecosystem
- Drive the vision for a scalable partner marketing foundation during Zoom’s next phase of partner growth.
- Develop relationships with leaders and partner counterparts at key partners to ensure Zoom is positioned well and make Zoom a favored company with which to partner
- Monitor and set KPIs (key performance indicators) measuring the success of the team, ongoing campaigns and joint marketing activities
- Be a close partner to our Channel Sales leaders, Partner Programs, Operations, Enablement and executive team to prioritize and drive the strategy with our various partners.
- Own the budget and decide on events and campaigns to reach Zoom’s partner marketing goals.
- You are experienced in hiring, building and coaching teams.
- You have excellent written and verbal communications skills
- You’re humble and have a natural curiosity to always learn more
- You’re really a rock star and multi-task like nobody’s business
- You are comfortable presenting in front of executives and large crowds
- You are a team player and have strong interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s Degree / MBA (preferred)
- 10+ years of professional experience in sales or marketing for a SaaS company
- 5+ years of professional experience working with partners/channel
- Working knowledge of video conferencing, phone and chat products in the competitive space