Group Coordinator Lead
Responsible for managing the inbound and outbound receipt of product into a distribution center. Primary task is to lead a team of taskers and coordinate the receipt of supplier product into the Distribution Center.
- Lead and support the team of taskers.
- Plan, allocate, pick, manifest, and close daily waves of orders.
- Understand and utilize system screens to monitor and move workload through the system.
- Work closely with operations to identify and eliminate overages, shorts and damages causing inventory issues.
- Manage the scheduling of inbound carriers and the outbound shipping schedule by updating appropriate communication methods.
- Generate and utilize system reports and audit sheets to evaluate the shift progress.
- Communicate directly with the carrier(s) to insure seamless physical and systematic transactions.
- Oversee exchange of parcel shipments from shipping dock to carrier’s truck.
- Resolve data transmission failures/errors with customer’s IT and procurement teams.
- Interface with IT contacts in event of system-related barriers.
- Insure complete communication for turn of shift.
Required Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent, preferred
- 1 year+ warehouse experience, preferred
- 1-2 years’ experience in data entry and/or dispatch, preferred
- Basic understanding and application of Microsoft Excel, preferred
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer.