Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the world’s leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our employees do the can’t be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.
Our customer is seeking an engaging graphics designer to re-imagine their visual style. They are an innovative research-focused organization that is breaking new ground in a variety of emerging technologies. They need a creative thinker who can develop compelling visualizations to generate excitement and engagement amongst the most senior members of the US Government.
- Develop, create, and edit visual content that inspires, engages, and excites audiences ranging from individual contributors to senior executives and Congress
- Develop and maintain an organization-wide branding and visual style guide
- Identify techniques to enhance the reputation of the organization's brand
- 10 to 12 years with BS/BA or 8 to 10 years with MS/MA or 5 to 7 years with PhD
- Active TS/SCI with Poly clearance
- Exceptional knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign and Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Exceptional visual design skills and ability to compose compelling content for a variety of audiences
- Understanding of current visual design best practices, to include accessibility standards
- Ability to think strategically and identify ways to improve visual content
- Superior time management skills
- Experience translating technical information into accessible and engaging visual content
- Knowledge of HTML and various markdown languages
- Knowledge of data visualization tools such as Tableau and Microsoft PowerBI
- Basic photography skills
- Basic audio recording and editing skills
- Basic video recording and editing skills
Target Salary Range
$112,000 - $179,000. This represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
An Equal Opportunity Employer including Disability/Veteran.