Come Create at Ricoh
If you are seeking a team driven by passion and purpose, come create with us at Ricoh. We are a team of information seekers and customer-obsessed collaborators who aspire to deliver the services, solutions, and technologies that empower business success. We are looking for talented, inspired individuals to join us to help drive high-performance team and our commitment to excellence.
Ricoh is an integrated solutions provider and partner that connects people and technology, creates outstanding customer experiences, and delivers innovation for businesses worldwide. We empower digital workplaces by enabling individuals to work smarter from any location and harness the power of information--how it is collected, stored, managed, and shared--to unlock the potential in every organization.
We deliver services and technologies that inspire our customers' success and guide them toward a better and more sustainable future. If you are seeking a purpose-driven and passionate team, come create with us, and help drive our high-performance culture of excellence into tomorrow.
Invest in yourself
At Ricoh, you can:
- Choose from a broad selection of medical, dental, life, and disability insurance options.
- Contribute to your financial security with Retirement Savings Plan (401K), Health Savings Account (HSA), and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) investments.
- Augment your education with team member tuition assistance programs.
- Enjoy paid vacation time and paid holidays annually.
- Tap into many other benefits to enhance your health, wellness, and ongoing personal and professional development.
The Graphic Communications Executive is directly responsible for selling continuous feed inkjet, workflow, and marketing solutions. The Graphics Communications Executive has responsibility to sell into all graphic communications customers.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for spearheading RICOH’s penetration and expansion in the key Graphic Communications Vertical (through the development of a targeted customer strategy that includes customer segmentation, customer awareness activities and establishing customer relationships.
- Evangelize new inkjet technology
- Consult with business owners and Sr. Executives on the advantages on new technology to gain new revenue and reduce costs
- Develop effective ROI for the above solutions
- Responsible for Business Development within assigned territory
- Manages, protects and develops territory base by analyzing and developing solutions for new and existing customer business communication requirements; Delivers, installs and supports strategies, products, and equipment within assigned territory.
- Meets or exceeds revenue target and gross profit expectations including ongoing page growth within assigned territory.
- Prepares effective briefings and presents winning proposals, and value propositions to account assignment.
- Takes ownership for the resolution of any ongoing workflow/technical issues with customers (inconjunction with Professional Service/Customer Service personnel).
- Maintains records of all account activity within Ricoh provided sales database and CRM tool. Serves as first line of contact with client in the creation and maintenance of accurate paperwork on each sale.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- 4-year college degree or equivalent experience in a related field.
- Minimum of 7 to 10 years business to business sales experience with 5 years of advanced selling high-volume printers, preferably continuous feed and inkjet
- Deep sales experience in Graphic Communications vertical.
- Demonstrated ability to sell in complex, consultative based engagements
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
Additional/Alternate Work Locations (if applicable)
Pay Rate Range [85k - 90k]