Graphic Designer Coordinator
The Communications team at Greystar is a fast-paced and energetic group focused on strengthening the Greystar brand and supporting various business groups within the organization. We drive communication and marketing efforts at the enterprise level across all Greystar internal and external platforms.
We’re looking for an ambitious Graphic Design Intern to support our team. Our ideal candidate comes with some previous design experience and related education. The Intern will be interested in learning general business communications strategy and project management skills.
The Intern will be asked to work up to 30 hours/week both remotely and at our Global Headquarters, 465 Meeting Street, Charleston, SC. Our state-of-the-art office space includes an open floor plan with premium equipment such as sit/stand desks and large monitors, plus a variety of coffee options, a gym, garage parking, and more.
- Assist in developing materials for external and internal communications materials, including presentations, email campaigns, infographics, social media graphics, brand ads, event collateral, and more.
- Support business groups across the organization to make sure their materials are up to date and in the current company templates.
- Identify opportunities to bring creativity and innovation to existing design practices and materials.
- Ensure that all designed materials present the Greystar brand consistently and follow corporate brand guidelines.
- Assist the Communications team on additional day-to-day tasks as needed such as headshot photo edits, and vendor sourcing
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite (specifically InDesign and PowerPoint).
- Basic knowledge of layouts, typography, line composition, color, and other graphic design fundamentals.
- Ability to provide compelling portfolio of graphic design work samples.
- Creative self-starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working in Ability to communicate well with others and maintain a professional demeanor.
- Intro experience with video editing and the desire to learn more.
The compensation range reflects a good faith estimate of starting base pay for employment at the time of posting. Compensation is based on geographic location and individual pay decisions will vary based on demonstrated job related skills, knowledge, experience, education, certifications, etc.
Corporate Positions: In addition to the base salary, may be eligible for an annual performance bonus that is based on individual and company performance.
Onsite Positions: In addition to the base salary, may be eligible for a discretionary monthly and/or quarterly bonus based on budget.
Greystar seeks to attract, recruit, advance and retain top talent. Greystar’s compensation strategy is tailored to appropriately reward the skillset and experience that a team member will bring to the organization.
Benefits Offered for Part-time Team Members:
- 401(k) with Company Match (eligibility required)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid sick time
For Union and Prevailing Wage roles compensation and benefits may vary from the listed information above due to Collective Bargaining Agreements and/or local governing authority.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.