We are looking for a Graphic Designer for our Licensing team at our North American headquarters in Portland, OR
The Graphic Designer will be responsible for designing market right graphics for the adidas brand as part of an international design team in cooperation with marketing and development
- Design and develop creative graphic solutions to concepts. Present the design in context to the category direction.
- Execute and implement the seasonal Direction of the Category according to market trends as well as overall Design Direction and ensure consistency though graphics.
- Self-manage own creative process and execute towards given design languages within the category
- Execute graphic design work according to the visual language of adidas as well as given Corporate Identity guidelines according to legal guidance.
- Verbally presents graphic ideas and details with clarity in small groups and team meeting
- Ensure efficient process and communication flow between design, marketing and development (within x- functional team) for all issues regarding your graphics
- Ensure proper handover of graphic artworks to development. Main duty is to submit all relevant information needed for the development process such as original artworks, color indication, execution information, artwork sizes.
- Design graphics, select materials and color for products within apparel range based on the direction from the line manager and in close cooperation with marketing.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
A strong fit for the role will have:
- Strong knowledge of graphic design with awareness of the competitive market
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Apparel graphic knowledge / apparel product knowledge
- High level of creativity
- Knowledge and use of Macintosh computer design software/systems (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- General knowledge of Sports Licensed product is preferred
- BA or MA in Graphic design or comparable education
- 3 years of experience in graphic design
At adidas we believe that through sport, we have the power to change lives.
Our ambition is to be the best sport brand in the world and with that comes plenty of challenges. We thrive on solving these with the imagination and experience of our incredible teammates.
- Adidas requires all US based employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19 or have an approved accommodation. Proof of vaccination is required. adidas is an equal opportunity employer and will consider requests for accommodation in accordance with all relevant laws.
- Adidas employees will be returning to office as of January 10th, 2022. The working location of this role will be Portland, OR
- Though our teammates hail from all corners of the world, our working language is English
- Diversity and Inclusion at adidas means championing individual uniqueness and cultivating a culture of belonging in which everyone can create at their best. We embrace DIVERSE backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives and seek to create a workforce that REFLECTS our consumers and communities.