New York, NY
Gopuff is at a pivotal point of growth, evolving rapidly to meet the needs of new customers in new locations and deliver on exciting brand partnership opportunities. Creative Services sits strategically, creatively, and executionally at the center of this, connected to every part of the Gopuff organization in order to bring the brand’s vision and identity to life through every visual and verbal brand touchpoint.
Creative Services is looking for a Designer who will be responsible for creating, executing, and developing best-in-class design work, according to the newly-established identity system. This role will be a member of the creative services team focusing on projects for the Merchandising, Growth, and Product departments. We’re looking for someone who is a high-end maker who can execute beautifully-crafted brand design.
Gopuff takes pride in creative problem solving and in-person collaborating to make quick and informed decisions. This role will have a hybrid work schedule, where you will be able to showcase your creativity and build strong relationships with teams in a cross functional manner three days a week (Tuesday - Thursday) in our Philadelphia, Boston, NYC, or Aventura, FL hubs!
- Create, execute and manage design and creative work at the highest level.
- Have experience working across digital platforms including, but not limited to email, web, social, and programmatic.
- Have experience working at design agencies or brand-side for companies with strong aesthetics and design principles.
- Have obsessive attention to detail and an eye for craft.
- Live and breathe identity systems design, strategically, creatively and executionally.
- Guard and guide the new Gopuff identity system.
- Work on evergreen daily brand work but also execute sub-brand or private label projects, as they arise.
- Work collaboratively with the Digital Marketing, CRM, UX and Product teams.
- Have a scrappy, entrepreneurial spirit and enthusiastically accept challenges.
- Be able to maintain the integrity of design and craft amidst fast turnaround times and high expectations.
- Approach every task, from an in-app message to a landing page for a national campaign, with equal focus, energy, and care.
- 4+ years of experience at a design agency or in-house at design-savvy brands.
- Compelling examples that demonstrate execution and/or direction of brand identity projects.
- Understanding and passion for design strategy and brand design systems.
- Solid grasp of applying foundational UX principles to digital designs
- World-class graphic design chops in typography, composition, and overall identity design.
- Understanding and experience with digital, social, email, and product.
- Obsessive attention to detail and craft.
- Ability to multitask between projects and work with multiple teams/departments.
- Ability to work fast without compromising quality.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (primarily Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- Familiarity/proficiency in Figma, Sketch, or After Effects would be a plus.• Proficiency in Keynote and Slides — must care about making beautiful decks!
Gopuff pays employees based on market pricing and pay may vary depending on your location. The salary range below reflects what we’d reasonably expect to pay candidates. A candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions. These ranges may be modified in the future. For additional information on this role’s compensation package, please reach out to the designated recruiter for this role. $57,000 - $90,600 USD annually
We want to help our employees stay safe and healthy! We offer comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance, optional FSAs and HSA plans, 401k, commuter benefits, supplemental employee, spouse and child life insurance to all eligible employees.
We also offer:
- Gopuff employee discount
- Career growth opportunities
- Internal rewards programs
- Annual performance appraisal and bonus
- Equity program
Not applicable for contractors or temporary employees.
At Gopuff, we know that life can be unpredictable. Sometimes you forget the milk at the store, run out of pet food for Fido, or just really need ice cream at 11 pm. We get it—stuff happens. But that’s where we come in, delivering all your wants and needs in just minutes.
And now, we’re assembling a team of motivated people to help us drive forward that vision to bring a new age of convenience and predictability to an unpredictable world.
Like what you’re hearing? Then join us on Team Blue.
Gopuff is an equal employment opportunity employer, committed to an inclusive workplace where we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or familial status, age, ancestry, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply.