This new role, Graphic Designer/Artworker, THG U.S. Beauty, will be responsible for developing creative assets for all company projects, both offline and online, across our portfolio of brands (Dermstore, LOOKFANTASTIC, SkinStore, SkincareRX, Glossybox) – to drive brand marketing and marketing strategy business priorities. This role will report to the THG U.S. Beauty Creative Ops Manager.
- Designs and develops online and offline creative assets that align with brand standards and drive customers to THG’s U.S. Beauty sites. Assets include medium complexity work and projects - including acquisition creative (i.e. banners, skyscrapers), websites, landing pages, newsletters, emails, packaging collateral, catalogue development and other direct mail; custom social media assets and more
- Strong understanding of individual brand aesthetic/design sensibility; ability to shift gears and work across multiple brands and assets at once
- Experience designing in a digital-first environment; familiarity with all social media platforms, specs and design best practices for increased engagement
- Designs landing page layouts and understands usability (AB) testing to understand the ROI of the control and test page. Analyzes website technology trends to identify new techniques and ensure optimal site design.
- Partners with THG studios to recommend and implement new creative across channels that foster consumer engagement
- Collaborates with Brand Marketing, Performance Marketing, Marketing Strategy and THG Studios to ensure designs meet brand standards and project expectations
- Experience managing the full creative life cycle; successfully partners cross-functionally and with Creative Ops Manager to meet deadlines and ensure asset requests are delivered on time
- Familiarity with the Creative Briefing process; comfortable working through individual channel briefs
- Passionate about beauty, design, and e-commerce is a plus
- Associate’s degree or equivalent in Graphic Design
- Experience in e-commerce and beauty
- 1-2 years of experience in graphic design including web design and advertising banners
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office Products (Word, Outlook)
- Expert skills in Adobe Suite, InDesign, InCopy, and an understanding of basic HTML
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, team environment
- Consumer engagement across digital channels (social, blog, web etc.)
- Timely execution of priority marketing campaigns
- Traffic & conversion
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.