Uline's Creative department is a powerhouse of over 140 team members who execute our visuals on tight deadlines with consistent brand clarity. Each day buzzes with excitement and hard work.
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion for unparalleled service.
- Cultivate ideas and translate conceptual input into designs while maintaining a high level of quality.
- Develop photo concepts and work with photography team to execute the vision.
- Adjust schedule and manage workload on a daily basis to account for changes in deadlines.
- Prepare for and participate in meetings to review creative projects with upper management.
- Provide assistance to other Graphic Designers as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communications or related field.
- 3 - 5 years in a graphic design / creative environment.
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Cloud and macOS environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel a plus.
- Familiarity with Digital Asset Management and Content Management software.
- Complete medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing education.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Best-in-class, clean, modern facilities.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.