Wells Fargo is seeking a Graphic Designer in Marketing as part of Corporate & Investment Banking. Learn more about our career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com.
In this role, you will:
- Collaborate and consult with clients, business partners, and lines of business
- Exercise independent judgment to recommend, develop and present various concepts that drive desired outcomes
- Pull the more design-intensive requests from the queue and deliver on-time, quality results
- Serve as the team SME in custom graphics
- Communicate with clients, with a consultative and customer service mindset
- Become an expert in and advocate for the Wells Fargo brand
- Review jobs for quality, brand adherence, accuracy, and completeness
- Train and assist broader PDS team on requests that require enhanced designs
- Assist in updating and maintaining training guides, libraries, and other design resources
Required Qualifications, US:
- 2+ years of Graphic Design experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- BA/BS in Graphic Design or visual design-related field
- 2+ years of experience in an advertising, marketing, or similar agency environment
- 2+ years of experience in a client-service focused environment
- Advanced-level experience in Adobe CC (InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop)
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills (PowerPoint, Excel, and Word)
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong time management skills and experience delivering results in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Proven ability to visualize complex concepts in a creative and engaging manner
- Critical attention to detail and eye for aesthetics
- Exceptional consultation and client relation skills; receptive to feedback
- Advanced computer drawing/illustration skills
- Brand experience
- Familiarity with the financial services industry
- Design portfolio showcasing examples of original designs: infographics, illustration, presentations, or similar work
This is currently a hybrid role, with expectations of 3 days working in office and 2 days working remote.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.