Our growing creative team is looking for a collaborative and conceptual Graphic Designer to take WeWork’s marketing to the next level. Focused on both the Global Brand and U.S. and Canada territories, you’ll work alongside fellow designers, writers, producers, and marketing partners to concept and execute compelling work. With the power of your designs, you’ll introduce key audiences to WeWork’s unmatched products and solutions—inspiring communities through multichannel marketing, including digital and print advertising campaigns, emails, events, videos, and more. As people look to the future of work, this is an exciting time to be at WeWork—and you’ll play a major role in shaping this new chapter.
You’re passionate about brand building and visual storytelling. You expertly balance big picture thinking with highly refined execution—seeing how the broader strategy connects with the small stuff. You love collaborating with creatives and marketers from all backgrounds to drive the business forward through inspiring, strategic creative. You’re incredibly attentive to detail and are always thinking on your feet, able to pivot in a fast-paced environment while not missing a beat. You’re a strong conceptual thinker and self-starter with a background in branding, multichannel marketing, and advertising.
- Work across multiple, multichannel marketing projects at a time, responsible for concept through delivery (including paid social and print ads, marketing assets, event series, promotional videos, etc)
- Equal parts concept and execution, you generate fresh ideas quickly, introducing new ways to promote our offerings and products across USC’s B2B and consumer audiences.
- Execute high volume of marketing deliverables catered to local U.S. cities and audiences, upleveling WeWork’s visual design work nationally
- Concept and storyboard videos that showcase our products and benefits—in partnership with copywriter and video producer
- Keep projects on track, expertly manage personal workflow, schedules, and deadlines
- Approach all projects through a strategic lens—systems-thinking and storytelling skill set
- Clearly articulate creative rationale to cross-functional partners and marketing leadership
- Have 4+ years of experience at a creative agency or in-house at a brand-forward company.
- Advanced understanding of typography, grid, layout, and color
- Advanced understanding of paid social and digital advertising best practices
- Experienced with motion graphics and After Effects
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite and Google Slides
- A dynamic portfolio showcasing strengths in brand design and art direction, with an emphasis on paid social, events, and marketing collateral.
- Calm under pressure and very comfortable with ambiguity
- Highly collaborative, organized, and a self-starter
- Clear and effective written and verbal communicator
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related visual communication design field
Candidates must submit a proper portfolio in order to be considered for the position.