IMG Academy is seeking a talented, conceptual, and versatile Graphic Designer to develop creative for the world’s most prestigious sports, performance, and educational institution. The Graphic Designer will work on the Creative Team to generate breakthrough ideas, trend-forward design aesthetics, and service all efforts of design on-campus. Ideate, create, and execute various creative elements, including but not limited to: branding, print materials, social media campaigns, digital assets, and broadcast graphics. Collaborate within the Marketing Dept. to help drive creative vision and support.
- Design tactician
- Ideate, concept, create, and deliver a full-range of branding, print, and digital including but not limited to: logos, print ads, posters, brochures, social graphics, digital assets, apparel, merchandise, newsletters, environmental graphics, signage, banner ads, e-blasts, and animations
- Apply and steward the brand standards
- Collaborate and communicate within the marketing dept., including: project managers, copywriters, photographers, social / content producers, digital, and sponsorship—to drive creative vision, steward the brand, and deliver constructive feedback
- Present your ideas and work internally
- Develop work under tight timelines, deliver work to meet deadlines, and assist with creative workflow
- Prepare files for production
- Work with vendors, when necessary
- Archive and update graphic files
- Maintain a professional level of communication with all stakeholders
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethic codes
- All other duties as assigned by the Creative Services Team Lead
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA) in Art, Design, Advertising, Animation, or relevant field / equivalent years of experience
- 2-5 years of experience as a Designer working in marketing, advertising, or creative environment
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Lightroom, After Effects), Procreate, Canva, and Microsoft Office
- Design portfolio that represents a diverse variety of projects, demonstrating knowledge and skillset
- Strong attention to detail
- Resourceful and servant-hearted
- Follow and execute across creative direction
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task
Additional Preferred Skills
Physical Demands & Work Environment
- Ability to lift, move, push, and pull equipment or boxes in excess of 25 lbs.
- Should be able to handle outdoor temperatures for a reasonable period of time
- Must be able to move around campus which includes gym, turf, fields, etc. to work flexible hours to include nights, weekends and holidays is required
- Requires a background check upon offer
- Requires a drug check upon offer
EEO Statement: IMG Academy is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.