Verano’s Marketing Team is growing and in search of an experienced and highly motivated Graphic Designer to work out of our Chicago, IL office. As a Graphic Designer you’d be responsible for digital content design and creation to support our existing markets.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design web pages, brochures, logos, signs, advertisement, packaging, and social media graphics for communication and marketing campaigns.
- Review final products for any errors or defects to ensure final prints meet company standard.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications.
- Perform retouching and image manipulation as needed.
- Regularly work within Adobe Suite and other pieces of graphic design software.
- Communicate any necessary changes with Marketing Directors for final approval.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, digital art, or relevant major required.
- 3+ years of experience as a Graphic Designer
- Highly proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and other graphic design software.
- Knowledge of layouts, fundamental graphics, print, and web design.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Comfortable with a fast-paced environment and flexible to daily changes.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must be willing to undergo a background check.
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS.
Physical and Mental Demands:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to remain in a stationary position, move and/or position oneself, communicate, operate and/or prepare, place, position objects, tools, or controls. The employee must occasionally move packages weighing up to 15 lb. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close observation and the ability to adjust focus. The mental and physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an individual, with or without reasonable accommodation, to successfully perform the essential functions of this position.
Work is performed in an office environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those individual encounters while performing the essential functions of this position.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We place priority in an environment of inclusion, diversity and social justice and are committed to securing a better, brighter way forward for our employees, our markets and our communities.