Founded in 1992, Anthropologie operates over 200 retail stores in North America and Europe, and ships to over 100 countries worldwide via our ecommerce channels. We cater to fashionable, educated, and creative women between the ages of 28 to 45, who desire an inspirational shopping experience.
To that end, we are committed to exceeding her expectations in unexpected, delightful ways. Our unique product assortment includes women's apparel and accessories, home furnishings and décor, gifts, beauty, and found objects. Our mission is to provide our customer with an unimagined experience.
The main objective of the designer’s role is to assist on concept, design, implementation of the brands packaging and collateral, sub-brands-label branding and packaging for home and apparel product.
Include assisting in the creative, production & management of:
- Seasonal retail & direct packaging
- Printed brand collateral & digital assets
- Product Packaging: Own brand packaging of wide-range of products — home, textile, beauty, gift
- Brand programs — branding and collateral
- Campaign & seasonal assets
- Communication: home office, store, direct
- SubBrands — creative & management of labels, hangtags, messaging & packaging of both apparel and home products
- Packaging and branding experience highly preferred.
- Experience with Adobe Suite, Basecamp, Monday as well as Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of traditional and digital printing processes, color separations and vendor ready art and die-line files.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills: Must be able to communicate objectives and solutions effectively via email and in meetings.
- Motivated by curiosity, whether solving a problem, pursuing a new experience, or seeking creative inspiration.
- Proactive mind-set: positive attitude toward company, team and colleagues.
- Typography virtuoso.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Creative thinker with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and maintain accuracy in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Relationship builder: ability to collaborate with many different personality types.
- Team player who is willing to provide assistance whenever and wherever needed.
Bachelor degree in discipline related to functional work or role with 3+ years of relevant work experience OR demonstrated ability to meet the job requirements through a comparable number of years of applicable work experience.
Philadelphia, PA (local position only with hybrid work/home schedule)
Urban Outfitters, Inc. celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, and gender identity or expression), religion, creed, age, physical or mental disability, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, citizenship, service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic as established by law. We believe strongly in fostering a safe, fair and respectful work environment. To ensure compliance with our non-discrimination and anti-harassment policies, we offer anti-harassment training to managers and employees.