We are one of North America’s most innovative media companies. We leverage the power of creative excellence, unbeatable locations and smart audience data to change the game for advertisers. Our purpose as a company is to help people, places and businesses grow stronger. To do this, we make meaningful connections between brands and people when they are outside of their homes through one of the largest and most diverse sets of out-of-home assets including billboards, transit and mobile displays across the U.S. and Canada. We connect diverse audiences across over 150 markets and conduct our business considering all our stakeholders, from clients and employees, to the communities where we operate. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment that promotes the growth of our people. Come join our industry-leading team!
What We Offer
OUTFRONT offers a comprehensive benefits program including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision (including same and opposite-sex domestic partners)
- HSA and FSA plans, Family Benefits, Pet Benefits
- 401(k) Plan with an Employer Match
- Paid Time Off, Commuter Benefits, Educational Assistance
- Robust Diversity, Equity and Inclusion program including 6 Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
Preparation of art and mechanicals to produce posters for local clients who need design help. This can include some light copywriting, image sourcing and/or illustration. Managing and creating internal sales materials with the look and feel of OUTFRONT Media design. Creation of Speculative Designs to promote sales.
- Making print ready mechanicals to fulfill local contracts.
- Providing Speculative Art to promote sales.
- Designing/Producing internal, local Sales Materials to Corporate Standards.
- Working with Account Executives and Clients to sole art/design needs.
- Assisting with trafficking and production of finished work.
- An understanding of team environment and the ability to flourish within.
- Completes projects as directed by the General Manager and/or Sales Manager.
- Supports and exhibits behavior consistent with the sales and service philosophy of OUTFRONT Media.
- Acts with diplomacy as a representative of OUTFRONT Media Inc. and the Sales Department.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- College Education in Design, Communications, and Art
- Knowledge of advertising design concepts and executions as it pertains to Out-Of-Home and the medium’s unique challenges
- Experience with, and proficiency in software applications used for graphic design including, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign and Quark Xpress.
To all Recruitment Agencies: OUTFRONT Media LLC does not accept agency and unsolicited resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our OUTFRONT Media employees or any other company location.
OUTFRONT Media is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
OUTFRONT Media Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
All applicants shall receive equal consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, marital status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, veteran status or disability. Please refer to the OUTFRONT Media Affirmative Action policy statement.