Graphic Design Specialist
This position reports directly to the Regulatory Affairs Manager and is responsible for all in-house graphic production, label design / editing, and production art needs. This position will work with various departments to ensure quality control and multi-agency compliance.
- Multi-task; track several projects, prioritize, and meet deadlines.
- Produce and review creative work-product ensuring quality and alignment with management expectations.
- Collaborate with other departments and team members to identity, develop and execute the needs requested.
- Professionally and confidently communicate with upper management, associates, and customers to advise of the progress being made on current projects and additional important updates.
- Follow guidelines set forth by the Regulatory Affairs Manager to ensure label compliance with regards to State and Federal agencies.
- Follow overall conceptual creative direction to maintain design consistency across all label materials.
- Apply design and copywriting skills to select images, create or use design elements and bring together visual and copy for a compelling end-product that achieves desired results.
- Work independently of direct supervision, accepting responsibility for accuracy of assigned design duties.
- Maintain and demonstrate knowledge of latest graphic design techniques, technology, trends, and best practices as appropriate to current projects.
- Oversee production of assigned jobs, including estimating, photography, prepress, proofing film, press checks and final delivery.
- Adjust artwork and software parameters to assure the highest quality reproduction.
- Strict attention to detail when updating labels to ensure proper turnaround times.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associates degree or bachelor’s degree in Art, Graphic Design or related field.
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience working in the graphic design field. – Freelance not included.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Thorough knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud with an emphasis on Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Excellent knowledge of file manipulation and file formats for digital print.
- Master proficiency in MacOS.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
- Strict attention to detail, time management and interpersonal skills required.
- Be within driving distance of our Clearwater, Florida corporate location.
POOLCORP/PinchAPenny is a drug-free company and an EOE, M/F/V/D.